◮ It Cannot be ◮

⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒
It was an ordinary day,just like any other I have since lived,when I can't find any jobs to do I usually walk from town to town.
I tell my parents that I'm just going on my daily exploration like always so they don't suspect nothing.I head to the back of my house where we have a small shed located and that's where I hide my weapons.I'm very lucky because my parents rarely go in there but if they do they are still hidden well,lucky for me.Im going to admit I didn't do very nice things in the beginning to achieve those weapons but it's what had to be done to survive this place.

I grab my sword which was made of the strongest of metal that cannot be damaged or destroyed and my old blaster.I put on my mask and creep out the back so my parents don't see me otherwise I'd have to write them a whole essay of what I'm doing.
Everytime I walk through my town I definitely get a lot of glimpses and frightened looks,I'm not trying to scare anyone just only to protect them but they obviously don't know that.
I walk myself through the sand dunes and in the distance I see the next town I'm approaching.When I get there it was dead quiet like a ghost town and in all honesty it kinda freaked me out abit as All I was given were some eerie and weird vibes.As I walk further down the neighbourhood there were villager bodies left lifeless on the floor discarded everywhere,now as a bounty hunter my feelings shouldn't ever get to me but it was so gruesome and unsettling to see my fellow beings that I share a planet with dead as I'm walking past corpse after corpse.

A sudden explosion goes off So with quick instincts I sprint over there to see what was going on.Peaking over the wall,my nosey self sees a gang of around 10 maybe?was facing just one opponent,which was not a fair fight at all.I squinted my eyes and had a harder look.

Is that a...mandalorian!

Wow. I mean he seemed like he was doing alright, so I just hid behind the wall to watch and analyse his fighting style.One by one the gang was getting smaller and smaller until the Mandalorian gets knocked to the floor from behind and the left over gang members were pointing there blasters at him ready to shoot.

"Should of just gave us the child and you would of walked away freely,too bad now," He snarked with a smile ever so confident as he aimed the blaster ready to release his trigger finger.

Just as he was about to pull the trigger, I knew I had to step in to help my fellow bounty members. The gun ray that I had shot went straight through his head sending the other members startled. I had then shot the other 3 whilst still staying hidden,although the last one thought he could attempt to try and run away but the Mandalorian ended up annihalating this unfortunate sucker.
I witnessed the Mandalorian quickly running over to this floating ball thingy and opens it up like he was checking over it. I went closer to have a small peak.
It could not be,the species up for bounty.I decide to walk up behind him because I mean I did help him so surely I could get some of the reward if he feels like sharing.
"looks like it's your lucky day,not only did I help you but you also got a big spending spree upon yourself,"
I smirk and walk past deciding not to ask a stupid question because I knew exactly what the answers would've been already.From behind I could hear a faint thankyou.I whisper under my breath a soft 'your welcome'as I walk further.Not long after I soon hear someone running after me by the sounds of the loud Clanky armour.

"Wait up,"

I hear ,turning around to see the same Mandalorian running after me with the little ball floating not far behind.I stop and wait for them to catch up.

"What is it sir?" I questioned his presence right in front of me.He panted heavily.

"Do you happen to have or know anywhere I could stay for a few nights until I can find my self a new ship,my last one got destroyed,"

I couldn't help but think that the way he speaks was just so flat with no expression whatsoever.Like was he even human under that helmet.

"Hmmm I'll have to see, my parents aren't the greatest to negotiate with,"I reply scratching my head knowing exactly how they would act.
We continue our walk.
"So what's your name?mines Blaise,"I ask friendly,just trying to get to know some new hunters.
"Just call me mando ok,"he addressed in such a harsh manner like he couldn't careless.
"Alright then,"I said as I rolled my eyes,picking up the pace to start walking ahead of him and his child species.
⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒

This story with be getting new bits added here and there so enjoy🙌🏻