◮ Not the same ◮

⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒
My legs had led me towards my mum who was leaning over my dads body still sobbing.Mando of course followed,probably seeing if I was gonna end up doing something reckless.
I stood over them.My mum looked up at me,her eyes were full of tears.She was probably expecting me to do they same but I just did nothing. I walked off back to the house staring at the dry and rock ground along the way

"This is all my fault,I'll never forgive myself,"

Mando couldn't help but hate himself.

"You were only trying to protect the ones you cared about,I don't believe it's your fault," Blasies mother had spoke up.

"Look what I have done," He pointed, trembling at my dads body and the surrounding environment.

"It's okay,he can now rest peacefully with his son."

Mando thought to himself that maybe she too also had lost the plot.

The women turned back and held her husbands pale face one last time meanwhile mando went off to find the girl in the house.He walked in with the child floating closely next to him looked over at it.

I walked in the same room that they had both stood in completely ignoring the two of them while going over to grab my blaster that was laid flat on the counter.

"Blaise,please speak to me," He called out,hoping for a response.Any would've been fine.

The child stood in the walkway wanting me to pick it up,instead I just rushed past causing it to almost fall to the side.

Mando couldn't believe it,the same kind,funny girl who loved the little one couldn't even care less at all of its well being now.

He grabs my wrist making,spinning my body around as I snatch my arm back.

"Don't you touch me ever again.I wish it was you who died" I shout,completely unfazed of what had just been said.

He stood there speechless.This time I think I really did hurt him.

Who could care anyways so I just continued and went off like nothing happened just for a walk to the next town hopefully able to forget about everything.
————————————————————————
Hours passed and as much as I didn't want to go back to that haunting place it was my home and I needed somewhere to stay and to also check how my mum was doing.
I get back and see that all the bodies including my fathers have been removed.I walk through the doors and see my mum cooking dinner,you could tell she'd been crying for hours.

"Great,just in time for dinner," My mother had forced her smile.

"That's great,I'm not hungry,"I walk past to my room and lay there for a while.

Some time had passed which I decided to get up and head to the shed,
It was quite with not a single sound whatsoever.Slowly I turn the handle to open it.There was not a single soul.It was empty.The blankets where folded on the bed and my first instinct was to run outside to where he parked his ship.It,
It was gone.
I run back to my mum.

"Mum,wheres mando and the child," I asked whilst panting.

"He left when you went for a walk.He said he already caused to much damage here and he's never gonna comeback,"She looked at the floor sad after saying that.
"What?!??he can't of," I started bawling my eyes out and she had gestured me in for a hug.We stand there comforting each other for awhile.
———————————————————————
Months upon months have passed.Mando had been travelling from planet to planet while fighting and protecting the child.

Meanwhile I have been continuing my life looking after my mum and doing bounty jobs here and there on the planet.Im going to be honest though,I should hate Mandalorians but I really miss mando and the child so much.Look how I treated him, No wonder he left without telling,I would of too.

I sure hope they are okay.

During house cleaning,I had just gotten the urge to go and find them.I need to see how they are doing.But how? I don't have a ship anymore, I sold that a long time ago.

"Mum,I'm gonna go find mando and the child and see how there doing to hopefully make things right again,I done mess up big time."

"How are you gonna get out of this place," she questioned.

"Don't worry I'll figure something out,you gonna be alright here?" I ask concerned,leaving her wasn't something that really came to my head.

"Don't worry I should be fine,tell mando and the child there welcome back here anytime," she smiled.

"Will do"

I smiled back.

Going into town was risky so of course I had to leave with my mask on.There was so much going on but no ships at all until I had spotted a bunch of soldiers that were exiting a ship collecting fuel.I had no idea who they work for but I knew that ship was my ride out of this planet.

Quickly,I had to find a way to dispose of them all and do it fast as I'm running out of time.

This was when about 4 of them leave looking for fuel and this was in-fact the only chance I'd get.The only thing throwing me off was that,who knows how many are on the ship already.
⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒