◮ Memories ◮

A/n-yooo episode 8 was crazy so much shit happened that I almost passed tf out LOL
⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒
Closing my eyes every memory and flashback came back to me.
Flashback
"Mum,wheres Tate?" I ask concerned,he hadn't of been home in a long time.
"Your brothers out with your father,having a little bonding time after you know,the whole argument last night,"she had answered skeptical.
"What argument?" I think to myself with absolute no recognition of any sort of disagreement.
I walk over to the kitchen counter.A paper was sitting on there tucked under a glass. It was tempting but I just had to read it.It turned out to be an eviction letter.
I remember...the argument was about Tate becoming a bounty hunter so he can earn enough money to pay the home off.I ran out to go find them.Mum wasn't exactly any help but I walked through the town looking for any trace of the pair.

There they were sitting at a bench talking.I run over to there to see what was happening.
"Heyyy guys,can I join please," I say placing my bottom on the empty chair( she's 12 here) "Not now blaise!where having an important talk," My dad scolded me.
"But"
"Blaise," Tate said,when giving me that look that obviously meant leave.
"Okay fine then,"I hop up and decide to head back home to my room and lay there in absolute curiosity.
"Obviously I don't need to know nothing just like always,"My hands tight grasp the pillow that laid beside me before throwing it harshly at the wall.

A little while later I hear a knock at the door.
"Hey blaisey,wanna come for a walk ," Tate had asked.Lately he had been very distant,so there was definitely something up.
"Where to?,"
"You'll see,"
That was the cue to Get up and follow him.I realised where he was taking me,the place where I come to clear my head.He was the real  reason I know it because he was actually the one who discovered it.
He gestures me to sit down grabbing my hands and holding them gently.

"Please don't hate me,"

"Why?I would never hate you big brother,"
I shook my head in confusion to what he was insisting.
"From today I will be leaving," he says breaking the strong eye contact we once had.
"What!why?" My voice had raised in shock.
"I've found myself a living to make money and support our family.Isn't that great?"
Tate gives me a half smile but I didn't bother to give one back.
"But you can't leave me," The thought of him leaving had torn my heart in two.

"I have to but I'll be back,"

Fast foward

Tate has finished packing his things.I Walked into his room that was almost empty and just so echoey.

"Well guys I'm gonna miss yous,"

My mum starts crying and he grabs her in for a hug.
"My baby boy is all grown up,"she sniffles while ruffling his blonde fluffy hair.
My dad makes his way over and says his goodbyes too.
Last but not least I ran over to give my last hug to him,tears falling onto his arms.
"Don't cry,I'll be back Blaisey.I promise" He whispers to me with comfort.

My memory had skipped to future times where we'd receive money and that indicated he was doing alright.

Fast foward to even more in the future,a knock was heard at the door.
I sit up on my bed.It was the day,his death.I was re living it in my memories.
Mum had answered the door.Running out of my room, I had jumped into Tate's arms.
"I knew you'd be back big brother," Squeezing the hug even tighter,almost squishing him out of existence.
"Of course,"He smiled pulling away from the hug.
"How long are you staying," Mum had questioned, hoping it was for a little while.
"Only for today and tomorrow unfortunately ," He looked down at the ground.
Mums smile had disappeared.You could tell that was something she didn't want to hear.

"Next time I'll definitely make sure I can stay longer,"
She gave him a half smile but I knew she was feeling the same as myself.Both mum and dad were soon regretting ever allowing him to make the choice to become a bounty hunter,though it was too late now.
During the short time given, me and Tate had hung out almost the whole day.Telling me stories,teaching me some combat moves he had used to his advantage,the beautiful planets he had explored and so on.It was so amazing to hear.

Night had fallen,in a few hours the reaper would be here to take his innocent soul away.It wasnt fair.
Mum had prepared dinner and dad was helping set up the table.The time was getting closer and I felt like I was about to have a anxiety attack.
The chair squeals as I pull it out to take a seat and join them.
"Tell us about the job?you enjoying it?" My dad asked interested,wanting to know a little about the adventures Tate has been on.

"Ah yep,its great.Well I mean you get a little beat up but it pays so well and I'm glad it's beneficial to my family,"

Our convosations continued before a loud bang was heard.

It was about to happen.

"What was that!?" My dad jumped up,alerted about the thundering noise.
"Hunny,where are you going?!?stay here,"mum shouted in worry.
Tate had gotten up to go with him but he didn't have his weapon as our family didn't feel safe with one in our home.
"Stay there!" My dad had ordered running over to where the loud sound had originally came from.
"No,"
Tate didn't listen,he was the only one experienced with fighting.
There was then an explosion.The force of it had pushed us all violently to the floor.
The sound of heavy boots had stomped in.My eyes slowly follow up to the mans face or in this case a helmet.It was A Mandalorian... though this one was a big one,very aggressive and gave no mercy.
He was what Mando wasn't.
Even though Mando had a cold and stoic personality,he wasn't like the rest,there was something special about him.

The Mandalorian walked up to Tate pointing his large blaster at his chest.
"Where!is it!" This mandalorian yelled grabbing Tate by the neck and lifting him up.
"I,I don't have it yet.I'll have it to you soon," his words struggle to escape his mouth as he was trying to break free of the tight grasp he was held in.
Mum and dad were on there knees watching
,not knowing what to do.We were all weaponless.
"Let him go,"
I yell at the big sucker whilst running over.
The Mandalorian had grabbed a hold of my arm and threw me across into a wall.

"No stop it,don't hurt my family!please I'll get it to you Tomorrow,you have my word," Tate had begged, his words breaking at the faintest.
The Mandalorian was quiet for a few seconds as if he was thinking about it.
He let go of his grip dropping Tate to the floor.
Tate was regaining his breath in the time.

"Not good enough!"

The Mandalorian had pulled the trigger on his blaster.The shot went straight through Tates head almost decapitating it.His corpse had dropped to the floor.

My dad had covered mums eyes pulling her into his arm's.Her eyes bawling out with tears and her whimpers echoed the room.

Her eyes bawling out with tears and her whimpers echoed the room

Dad on the other hand was not okay himself.He was trying to stay strong but his son was just brutally murdered in front of his own eyes.That day something had broken him,he was different.

"NO" I screamed,tears had flooded my eyes.I lean onto the wall and slide down it crying myself away,hoping that all this pain would somehow go away.

The Mandalorian had chuckled.

"I guess I'll spare your lives for the fun of it,"

The Mandalorian had left leaving our home destroyed from the explosive he planted and the body he had just gruesomely killed.Not only did my dad change that night, so did I.
⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒