◮ Closing time ◮

⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒⭒ ⭒
A few days had passed and I was finally given the permission to be discharged today.
My body glooped around like jelly and it was the most uncomfortable feeling I have ever felt.Having to just lie on a bed for a week straight, had killed my muscles completely and I'll probably end up having to flop myself out of this place whether my life depended on it.

I needed to sit up but it was difficult due to the fact that the bruising I had gained was still 100% all there.

The door had unexpectedly opened as I see the nurse enter with a smile plastered on her face.

"So how are you feeling?"

The pages of her notebook were flicking as she scanned through my profile.

My body tilts as I try to face her but instead I end up wincing in pain.

"Ive be better,"  I chuckle at her question before trying to force myself to sit upright but  struggled and fell back down.

"Miss Blaise,please, let me help you!" She had exclaimed before placing her note book on the shelf and rushing over to grab my arm carefully.
Her other arm wrapped around my back, hand gripping the side of my hip gently as she lifted my frail body up.

"Am I ready to leave now?" My curiosity got the better of myself.I knew I was being discharged today but it was the matter of fact when?This place is killing me.

"I'm sorry but strict rules placed by the Mandalorian,is that you can't leave until he gets back to retrieve you,"

I sigh in defeat.What am I?an object?When would that be?I could be waiting all day before he gets his ass back here.The last thing that he told me was he was off to find some small paying jobs where the child wouldn't be put in too much danger along side him for the time being.

"Could you at least take me out to civilisation for a couple of minutes?I feel like a sack of potatoes," The sound of my voice was put on to sound innocent.

"Ahh I don't know,I'll be going against his wishes," The nurse had answered with slight uneasiness in her tone.
"Awwww Cmonnnnn,we'll be back in before he will even know it," I had answered to her with a wink of much certainty and hope.
I could see that she was thinking about it deeply.

"Okay okay,I guess a few minutes won't hurt," She had given in to my askings before going on a head to help me place my legs on the ground so I'm positioned at the side of the bed.

She had grabbed my glass of water that had layed on the side table and handed me two tablets to help with the pain.

The tablets tasted disgusting.

After I had finished forcing them down my throat and almost gagging in pure disgust, the nurse had slipped her arm behind my back gently to make sure I was supported before even trying to attempt lifting up my weak body.

"On 3,"

She had said and I nod back in return.

"Wait.Are we counting up to three or are we going on thre...."

"3,"

As that word had come out of her mouth, I was most definitely not ready and my body was yanked up onto both feet.The quick movement had caused me to feel quite weak and lightheaded where I stumbled abit backwards.The nurse was quick to react,pulling me forward and supporting the slumped body of mine.

"You alright?," She had asked concerned before  looking over at my face which was red from holding my breath so long.

"When do the drugs kick in?" I let out a gasp, while hanging on to the nurse for dear life.My legs literally felt like they were about to detached themselves willingly.