◮ What life was like before? ◮

⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒
Still memories
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tomorrow I was turning 16.Tate had died a month before my 13th birthday so it was close to his 4 year anniversary of his death.

I do not know how I had lasted this long without my loving brother.Life just wasn't the same.I felt like I had a purpose before but now it just feels so..boring and dull.Not a day goes by where I'm not thinking of Him,if I could I would re live that day and take his place so he would be safe and living well.

Walking out of my room,I see a strange lady from behind.We don't get many visitors.Nosily I walk in and the lady turns around wide eyed.

"Blaise,you have gotten so tall," She grabs for my shoulders,kissing my cheek meanwhile I was standing there absolutely confused on her who exactly this women was?

"Darlin,this is your auntie saleen," My mum had gestured to her knowing that I had no idea who she was.

She had smiled at me
"Yes,last time I had saw you,was when you only just started walking.I remember always seeing you follow tate around everywhere like two peas in a pod,"

My whole mood had changed since she brought up that subject causing my facial expression to change super noticeably.Why did she have to bring it up and why does she suddenly turn up now after all these years, somethings odd about her.

My mum saw the sudden change and quickly interrupted the silence.

"Come on Saleen.I better show you the room where you'll be staying," Mum had walked ahead,Aunt Saleen trailing slowly behind.

"Wait,we don't have any free rooms?," My brows furrowed in confusion.

"The spare one,"

I finally realise what she had meant.

"Uh no.That is Tate's room and his only.Shes not staying in there!" My eyes pinned harshly at my mum.

Shes not staying in there!" My eyes pinned harshly at my mum

She had spun around to face me.

"It is the spare bedroom.It belongs to nobody.Now go do something useful around the house,"

"Are you bloody kidding me," I huffed.

The environment was tense.The whole room was heated.

"This is Tate's room and it is off limits.Why don't she go find some lodging elsewhere because there is plenty of it around."

"Well This is your Aunty and we should be welcoming her here,Why don't you show a little gratitude,"

"Gratitude?"
I scoff. "Yeah she's my aunty who couldn't even careless about this family and not even bother to show up for her nephews funeral 3 years ago.In fact I've never even heard of her till now,so What is she doing here?"