◮ Times are changing ◮

⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒
We make it back to my home after the long trek and I'm surprised he kept up considering the amount of weight that he was wearing.

"Okay wait outside," I say walking in the doorway and quickly shoving my mask and weapons under a blanket in one of the rooms then approaching the kitchen.My mum and dad were discussing financial issues with our home as always.
I decide I wanted to interrupt because who doesn't like to interrupt there parents in serious times.

"Hey mum and dad..um can I have a friend stay over in the spare room please,"I whine,pressing my palms together as I practically beg for a random man that I have absolutely no information about and yet no idea what he looks like under that helmet.

"You been making friends hunny?,I'm so happy for you,"My mum smiled while rubbing the back of my head.

"Ah eh yeah but one thing I have to mention about hi....m,"As I was about to finish my sentence my dad grabs my arm and yanks me behind him.

I turn around and see mando there.I literally told him to wait outside and of course he does the opposite.

"GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE SCUM"My dad shouts at him,holding both my mum and I tightly behind to act as a human shield.

Mando looks over at my unmasked face in disbelief.I turn and look over at my mum bawling her eyes out.

What the hell is happening right now.

"Please calm down" Mando tries to speak as civil as he could but my dad continued shouting horrible words.

My dad then quickly runs to the cupboard and pulls out his blaster facing it at Mandos beskar body.

"You don't wanna do that" The Mandalorians voice echoed through my dads ears reminding him of the past that he would've liked to of forgotten.

I couldn't control myself and instead I just run and stand in front of the blaster with my arms far out.

Why was I going this far for a stranger I just met?

The shot would have to go through me first before it could even deflect off mandos armour but I couldn't risk it backfiring and for it to just reflect back to the user.

"Dad stop it!"I shout furrowing my eyebrows.

"What are you doing Blaise?!?Get out the way,"He orders impatiently ready to pull myself out of the way so he could get a clear shot.

"He just needs a place to stay till he can get a ship or have his one fixed.He's not gonna hurt us,"I explain trying to calm everybody down.

"So he's the friend you wanted to stay over,that's even worse !"My mum snarled giving me a unforgivable look.
"That's not going to happen" My dad snapped as his grip became much firmer.

"I can pay you,I just need a few nights,"Mando said trying to negotiate,
"NO you don't need to pay I'm now offering for you to stay"I stated harshly staring at my parents waiting for them to agree.

"Are you crazy Blaise?Do you have rocks in your head!?your asking a Mandalorian to stay in our house after one had brutally murdered your brother in front of you when you were a small child,are you serious?," My dad had scoffed,The look on his face was historical,as if this was all a joke,it was a look of disgust.

Mando had looked me in the eyes through his visor.
A few tears run down my face unwillingly but I forced the rest back.

"He's not like the others.You act as if everyone is the same on the inside but no,they are there own individual person,shame on you!"

My voice trembled as I shouted at my own family but soon switching up fast,clenching my teeth afterward in anger.

"It's fine I can find another place to go,"Mando says raising his arms gently in front.

"No wait!mum dad please you need to understand, he needs a place for him and his child to stay,there trying to take it away"

"Child?," dad replies confused.The tiny little one walks in ever so casually,

"Oh wow he's so adorable"My mum says picking It up carefully.

My father looked at the child and his wife holding it and sighed.
"Fine,don't think we'll ever forgive any of you Mandalorians,I'm only doing it for my daughter and that little child and I don't feel safe with you in the house so you can stay in the back shed" My dad had said coming to a civil agreement.

"That'll do,thank you"

My dad had ignored the last comment and walked out of the room.
We head back to the front door and I grab both my weapons and mask while leading him around the side of my house to the shed with the child.

"Sorry it's not the cleanest or fanciest"I apologise.

"No it's fine"
He said still flat and boring.

He sits on the old bed in there that creaked.

"If you would of told me a Mandalorian killed your brother I wouldn't of even bothered to ask.I'm very sorry for your loss,"
This time when he spoke I could somewhat feel his heartfelt gratitude towards me.

"Don't worry I've gotten over it,I'll go get you some new blankets," I say making an excuse to leave the room and clear my head abit.

"Thank you again" I looked at him and smiled.He really wasn't like the others.

I walk back in with the new blankets and see him holding my sword.

"Hey!dont touch"I snatch it from him roughly.

"Your a lot younger than I expected especially for a bounty hunter,"  Those words quickly caused me to look around alerted.

"Don't mention that word ever in this house"I snapped exchanging him a glare.

I felt something grab my legs,it was the little one hugging me.I quickly go back to my same relaxed self and smile while picking it up and placing him on the bed next to the Mandalorian.

"Well,goodnight," I said bluntly before walking out.

I walked to my room to lie there motionless on my bed staring blankly at the roof.Nope definitely cannot sleep at all.So instead I Grabbed my sword that Gets hidden in my room and sneak out the front of my house to this quiet location I go to every now and again just to give peace to my mind when it's clouded.

"Can't sleep?" I Jump just about out of my skin from those sudden words.

"Jeez mando,you scared the living crap out of me"I sigh loudly trying to make my heartbeat to slow down back to how it was before.

"Bounty hunters shouldn't get scared so easily"

"Well this bounty hunter does..can't a girl get some peace and quiet out here"I made it obvious that I was annoyed by rolling my eyes.

"Can I ask about your brother?"He obviously decided it was fine to bring up the touchy subject like that.

I glanced away.

"I'd like to know why the Mandalorian did what he did,they don't just go around killing innocent people for no reason ,"
What he said kinda pissed me off as he was literally defending the Mandalorian who killed my brother.

"Well newsflash,yes they do,stop trying to make excuses for there wrong doings,"I snarled at him before looking away again.I felt a very intense stare coming his way as if there was no way for escape.
"Okay fine"
I whispered under my breath.
⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒⭒ ⭒ ⭒