~Chapter 10~

It was finally Monday after a long and complicated weekend. I had a warm coffee that I sipped as I walked to school, it was almost winter by now, and time had flew faster than I knew, guess I was just absent for a lot of weeks that I don't realise. 

I walked in the school's corridor, as everyone's eyes met me. I heard chatters spreading around the students, as they stare at me in shock. finally, I reached my locker, as I casually stuffed my books and black warm coat in. then, a feel a light tap against my shoulder, I turned around to see chan, "oh, hey."

"hello, by the way, I got to talk to you right now, follow me," mentioned chan, as I walked behind him, and reached an area where no students were.

"so, basically, the whole school knows as well, so we might need to act like...we're actually together," whispered chan.

"yea, I know."

After that small conversation, we both walked along the narrow hallway to our first class, I had my arms wrapped around the heavy english book, along with my black pencil case.

"hyung," called someone from behind.

"oh changbin, yeah what is it?" Turned chan, to face his friend.

"we got to go up to the music room, didn't you forget that we have to practise for the festival?" Hurried changbin, "lets go, we're running late!"

"oh ok," replied chan, "hey, I'll see you in break," he informed, as he pecked my forehead lightly with his fethear-like lips and ran off with changbin.

"o-ok, bye," I waved.

What is this feeling?? wait, why was I stuttering?? Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach, and...wait... why am I blushing?! I thought in shock, noticing my cheeks gradually turning red as I stare at my reflection on my phone.

...

We're just, pretending to be together, I've done that many times for when I was in drama club, but...why do I feel like this..is it..

"Miss kyung, are you paying attention?" Snapped my History teacher, Mrs. Aisha.

"oh, sorry," I quickly apologised.

"miss kyung, you're my favourite student, I expect you to focus well, so don't repeat again," alarmed Mrs. Aisha

"take my words,  will never again."

...

The crowds of students chattering arose in the packed cafeteria. I sat on an empty table, while waiting for chan.

"hey kyung," he greeted, as he took his lunch and sat beside me.

"ah, thanks for letting us sit here with you for lunch, finally we can eat down here," thanked Felix to chan. There were seven other boys who sat down at our table, and one of them was changbin who I saw earlier today.

"ayy, no problem," assured chan, "anyways this is my girlfriend, kyung."

"hello," I waved to them, "it's nice to meet you all."

"so, she's your girlfriend?" Asked the tallest boy out of all 9, hyunjin.

"yep," answered chan, as he stuffed his mouth with noodles.

"anyways, you guys will have to go back to rehearse after this for the festival again," blurted another boy, who looked way younger than the others, named jeongin.

"hey jeongin," I interrupted, "i just want to ask, what grade are you?"

"well, I am in grade 9," replied jeongin, as he twisted his chopsticks around the steaming japchae.

"i see," I replied and nodded, "and by the way, what is this festival you guys are talking about?"

"oh, well there will be a valentine festival of melodies held on the first day of valentine for all the senior students, including jeongin's class for the first time, although, jeongin here doesn't want to join," said han,who gradually gritted his teeth and tapped jeongin's neck.

"OW what was that for?"

"anyways, they might be sending the flyers tomorrow or later today," informed Felix, "we were requested to perform and all, so yeah, but we won't tell what we will do, because you will see it for yourself."

"haha, ok ok."

...

The annoying school bell finally rang. Everyone rushed out of their classrooms to their lockers and walked home with their friends. As I wrapped my coat around my shoulders, someone came up behind me, 

"boo."

"aiish, chan! You scared me," I sighed in relief.

"hah, sorry, not sorry," teased chan, as he let go of me to adjust my coat.

"aren't you going to practise or anything?" I questioned, as I noticed chan was prepared to go home as well.

"no, I told them that I can't stay late, because I can't let you walk home alone again, you know what happened right?" Alarmed chan, who helped me stuff my bag with extra books.

"oh, ok."

We both strolled across the busy streets of seoul, as people were leaving from their works, and restaurants asked with families, friends and couples who wanted to spend time together, To top it all off, the beautiful sky turned to shades of purple and blues.

"you know, the sky today is pretty," told chan, who stared at the sky above, with his eyes that seemed the universe was in his peepers.

"you're right, but the reflection in your eyes are prettier," I blurted. Oh god! I blurted it out!

Chan started blushing, as he dove his face into his pale palms.

"i shouldn't have blurted it out, sorry," I apologised.

"no, it's fine, but thanks for the complement," smiled chan.

We walked around the beautiful streets for a while, talking and joking around. The moon arose from the horizon as it shone its sparkling light across the now empty dark sky.

"we probably spent too much time out," I informed.

"yeah, you're right, and you should be home by now anyways," pouted chan, "by the way, how was your day, I forgot to ask that."

"hm, it's okay, at least my bullies didn't annoy me to even talked to me today," I answered, while smiling at relief.

Chan slowly moved his fingers around mine and pressed our palms together, the feeling of his warms hands gave me its warmth and affection, my nerves started jumping around, my heart skipped beats. I bit my lips to hide my smile, and keep it low.

he tugged me a bit closer to him, guess I stood a bit further from him, "hey kyung, I hope you can protect yourself from time to time, in school I mean, because I will be practising for the festival," reassured chan, who turned over to me before we part away.

We stared at each other's eyes, his brown eyes sparkled, as I see the whole universe in him. I felt a light peck on my cheek, as it began to turn crimson red.

"see you tomorrow," smiled chan, as he let go of his hands and gradually got smaller from the distance.

"bye!" I waved back, snd revealed a bit of my bare hands that were hidden by the coat.

.

What is this feeling, I still don't get it...

.

.

This is probably the longest chapter i have ever written

well, thats for all the days i didn't update, sry to keep everyone waiting ;-;