(Y/n)

Name: (Y/n)

Alias: Heiress of Celestial Throne, The Seraph of Order, Cursed Goddess, War God of Mercy, Sins' Guide.

Race: Goddess

Gender: Female

Age: 3000+

Status: Alive

Birthday: (d/o/b)

Height: (y/h)

Weight: (y/w)

Hair Colour: (h/c)

Eye Colour: Deep Red

Affiliation:

Goddess Clan (Former)

Seraphim (Former)

Stigma (Former)

Holy Knight of Lioness (Former)

The Seven Deadly Sins (Current)

Boar Hat (Current)

Occupation:

Seraph of Order (Former)

Waitress of Boar Hat (Current)

Guide of the Seven Deadly Sins (Current)

Abilities:

Holy Blaze

Ark

Purge

Flight

Immortality

Dark Curse Immunity

Nature Manipulation

Individual Ability:

White Calamity

The ability of draw out power of any weapon to it's utmost potential, the more powerful the weapon, the more powerful the user.

Metaphor to explain this ability: If this lake is your magical power, and the lake over there is the magical power of a weapon, then you could use your own magical power to draw out all of the magical power in the lake and fusing with your own. With magical power double of your own, how much power do you think you have?

Equipment: Scared Relic [Unholy Salvation] (Weapon acquired from ranking into the Order of Seraphs. There are two in total, the other owned by Bellvia [Holy Salvation])

Power Level (Will be explained down below why you're so OP):

Appearance and Weapon:Staff with Cross on top, in image is pointed downwards

Staff with Cross on top, in image is pointed downwards.

Appearance and Weapon:Staff with Cross on top, in image is pointed downwards

Weapon Deformation:

Background Info for the plot;

After the Holy War had ended with the Demon Clan being sealed by the Coffin of Eternal Darkness. A thousand years has passed and the goddesses of the Goddess Clan had regained their physical abilities, but to want nothing more to do with the other clans, they had sealed the gate to the Celestial Realm and it was to never be opened whether the world had ended or not.

After the goddesses had regained physical bodies, some of them started to have something growing inside of them, making them go through pain and agony. The Supreme Deity knew what was happening but refused to give her subjects an explanation.

After 100 years of suffering for the selected goddesses, more pairs of wings sprung from their backs, how many wings differed from each of the selected goddesses. Their magic power also soared higher than any being other than the 2 gods (Supreme Deity and the Demon King).

Because of the magical increases of selected goddesses, the hierarchy system was changed drastically. To keep peace, 9 Orders were established, these were (From weakest to strongest): Guardian Angels, Archangels, Principalities, Powers, Virtues, Dominions, Thrones, Cherubim and the Seraphim.

Two selected goddesses had sprung in total of 4 pairs of wings, and their magical power soared to the length of half of the Supreme Deity, they were anointed Seraphs of the Seraphim. (Y/n) the Seraph of Order and Bellvia, The Seraph of Baptism. These two goddesses attended to all of the needs of the Celestial Realm to keep order.

Unbeknownst to the Goddess Clan or anyone, the Demon Clan also received soaring magical power and a new powers were granted to the Ten Commandments by the Demon King.

Curses and Blessings:

> Blessings

(Y/n) was given the greatest power of all 'The Mercy' from the Supreme Deity once she became a Seraph. Unbeknownst to her, she doesn't know what this power does.

The Mercy allows her to give blessings to others. A blessing may be anything, "Blessing of Power", "Blessing of Morality", "Blessing of Strength", etc. To be given as a gift to someone they believe deserve it.

Another way to use 'The Mercy' is to give the ability for the user to give permission for others to call upon her power from her in a fight, in a sense 'borrowing'.

> Curses

The Ten Commandments also received powers from the Demon King, "Condemnation". The power to give 'curses' to others in the form of a blessing, "Curse of Power", "Curse of Morality", "Curse of Strength", etc.