VII

Guess whose on holidays <|:')

[ but is also crying for this book TvT ]

----

I bite my thumb, thinking to myself.

The Miracle is happening again...but why now..?

I shake my head.

"Anyways- you guys stay put there, I'm going after Meliodas." I wave my hand and the sphere descends on to the ground, letting the two go. I zap across the sky.

I need a magic signature.

I slow down and open my palm, a white sphere erupts from it, I draw circles around it with my index finger.

A sinister and disgusting magic signature...

I lift it up and the ball floats away from me, I follow it.

I stop immediately and cancel the spell when the sound of battle rushed through my ears. I dive down, spotting the blonde out of control demon crushing a Holy Knight clad in heavy golden armor.

My eyes widen as Meliodas punches the Holy Knight and he zaps across the field and into the cliff, denting it a few meters. The smoke clears with the Holy Knight smirking widely.

"You seem fundamentally differently from the likes of Guila and Jericho." The man states as he gets up. I study his features closely. Dark mossy green hair with a beard and an eye patch across his eye.

Where have I seen him before...?

He stands up straightly from the cliff and pulls out his green weapon.

"You've been blended from the very beginning, haven't you? This mana that;'s in a class by itself. No wonder the goddess amber couldn't contain you." The man narrows his eyes.

(;___;) Well- no. I released him but sure- ok.

"Oh well! I'm more interested in testing you a bit further, if you don't mind!" The Holy Knight positioned himself for battle.

Meliodas charges in again, my eyes widen. I zip across the sky rapidly and cut in between the blow. I place my hand out and a burst of wind clears the smoke, the mountain behind Meliodas crumples a little more against my pressure.

"Sorry to interupt your 'testing', but it's going to have to end already." I give the Holy Knight a small smile as Meliodas shakes his fist against my hand that clutched his fist. Meliodas stops pushing and jumps back into the air. Demonic magic gathers around his his raised arm into a large axe, he slashes it and wave my arm in annoyance with a small 'tch'.

The smoke clears the ground around the Holy Knight and I crumple into a sectioned parts, the only standable ground being under our feet in a one kilometer radius.

"Give it up Meliodas, my power is ten times more than yours." I narrow my eyes at the shaken Holy Knight whose eye had widen at the impact.

"You should retreat too, you'll die." I say to him before clicking my fingers.

"Time Rewind." I mutter the words as the ground below us start to piece back together the way it was. I lift my feet off the ground and soar to the same level as Meliodas.

"Making me unleash half of my power isn't going to be good for this world, the space and time within this realm isn't compatible with a magic power on that scale, if I did, your friends will only be able to live in half of this realm, the rest? A barren wasteland. Now we don't want that do we, Meliodas?" I give him a small angry smile.

Meliodas gives me a blank face as his black marks move towards his arm and erupt from his palm creating a large black whip, he charges towards me. I scoff and wave my fingers, my staff zaps in front of me and blocks his attack. I lean back letting out a huge sigh.

Even threatening him didn't work, he really is out of it isn't he?

"Whatever." I grumble as my eyes rolls towards him struggling against my staff.

"Statue of Ruin." A wave of light swallows him and he stands still in the same position in mid air.

"Hunter Wisp!" I whip my head around as I feel magic accelerating towards me. Bright golden lights zap towards me, my eyes widen as they hit me.

The smoke clears and I peer down at the Holy Knight who I had just saved from ass whooping, unimpressed.

"Are you done? I gave you chance to run didn't I? Or do you not know who I am?" His eyes widen as his smug smile disappears from his face.

"I-imossible- It was a direct hit." I wave my finger and my staff lowers horizontally, I take a seat, placing my leg on top of the other one.

"I'm from the goddess race, what makes you think puny human magic could hurt me?" I narrow my eyes I flick my finger, a small wind of light slashes through the air and cuts him down. The smoke clears and he sits up, blood spilling from his chest. I raise my brow curiously.

A human endured it- but it was a small one though, I shouldn't give too much credit.

"How magnificent! Maybe you can be the next specimen to conduct testing on. However, you cannot defeat my Link. It's similar to, but entirely different from what Ban, the Fox Sin of Greed does. His 'Snatch' ability, which steals abilities from others without their consent is rather vulgar. Whereas my Link allows me borrow abilities from those who have given me consent to do so-" I click my fingers and he cuts off, blood spurting from his mouth. I roll my eyes.

"You're acting as if I know who this 'Ban, Fox Sin of Greed' is, I couldn't care less about where your power came from, it just goes to show that humans are weak even when they have multiple people giving one person magic power." I scoff as the Holy Knight rolls over, choking in his own blood. I descend to the ground, making Meliodas descend with me. I jump off my staff, landing with a hand on my hip.

"Spherical Stain." A large sphere of transparent white envelopes around Meliodas' frozen body.

Just in case.

I nod to myself, a little proud.

"Y-you l-look down o-on u-us." The Holy Knight props up on one knee, shaking and gripping his sword tightly with his last breath he charges towards me. I smirk.

"Let me show you." I mutter as he thrusts his sword towards the side of my stomach, it slides of and breaks into pieces as he falls to the ground in disbelief.

"You can't even touch me." I smirk as I turn around.

"Harggghhhh!"He yells loudly as he thrusts up from the ground and charges towards me. I whip my head around and my eyes widen.

His wounds- are healed?! Someone is giving him a bigger amount of magic power than before-

But.

My lips curve into a smirk.

"I don't like repeating myself-" I step to the side, he stomps on the ground and swings his broken sword towards my neck, it breaks even more. I flick my finger and his mouth spurts more blood before he crashes into the cliff a kilometer behind him. I turn around towards Meliodas.

"As for you-" I tilt my head to the side as Meliodas stares at the ground blankly.

"(Y-y/n)..?" I whip my head around questioningly at the person who called my name. Tall with silver spiked up hair and blood red eyes and clothes, I glance over at Elizabeth and Hawk that was with him. He was also holding a little kid under his arm, the fairy.

He looks familiar...but I can't put a finger on it. Oh- that's right!

"Ah! You're-" The ground suddenly rumbles loudly. I look over and see a female giant clad in orange run towards us with a big hammer. She slams it onto the ground and it cracks up into four sections, a quick earthquake following after.

"Mother Earth Catastrophe!" The giant yells loudly as the Holy Knight from before gets picked up by a sting ray carrying the other two females that came with him.