X

The man under my foot suddenly disappears, I peer down.

An illusion huh.

"(Y/n)! Behind you!" Ban yells out as I turn around slowly to be blinded by light.

"(Y/N)!!" Meliodas and Ban yell my name out at the same time.

Have they seriously forgotten who the fuck I am?

I scoff lowly and reach my hand towards the light zapping towards me. The light suddenly clears and someone else stands in front of me, holding the steaming iron arrow that had been charging towards me.

"What had just transpired, none of those present could comprehend. And like a corpse, the man just quietly waited for time to pass. For the arrow that would be hurled from his blind side at full strength. The price for breaking the seal will be steep...humans." I look at the man standing in front of me.

Alan...?

"From the way you speak.."Meliodas trails off. My eyes glance over at Alan torn clothes and towards the maroon goat symbol on his chest. My eyes widen.

"That symbol on your chest...don't tell me..!" I trail off as King screams.

"Yes. My true identity is.." Alan's hair turns longer and pink.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa-"Meliodas cheers as Ban screams out 'impossible' from the side.

"One of the Seven Deadly Sins, the Goat Sin of Lust, Gowther." Gowther explains. Ban jumps next to us.

"Huh? So this is what that armor contained? I was always convinced that it was stuffed with a giant old man." Ban snickers as he looks at Gowther.

"Your gaze, you stride, tone, attitude, the scar on your cheek. Are you Ban the Undead, then?"Gowther questions as Ban leans back with a smirk.

"Now that's a Gowther-vibe!" Ban bawls.

"That young boy who is a dead ringer for the Meliodas I knew." Gowther says as he looks over at Meliodas.

"That's right! I'm Captain Meliodas!"Meliodas says with a small smile pointing at himself.

"This little squirt is the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins?!" The man Meliodas was fighting yells in disbelief. He was young and clad in red armor with teal eyes and straight medium length silver blue hair.

"Huh? Surprised?" Meliodas questions.

"What a surprise." Gowther nods.

"What, you mean you don't see it in him? Then what about that one?"Ban smirks and points to King who was bound in a light chain.

"You're so gonna flip! That's King!" Ban announces.

"No, it's someone else. The bone structure, the tone, the body odor is nothing like King's." Gowther states immediately.

"Body odor?" Ban questions. King looks at Gowther blankly before turning chubby and breaking the chains that bind him.

"It is undeniably King." Gowther states immediately after, I let a small snicker as Gowther turns towards me.

"That was a quick 180!" Ban laughs.

"And you are, you said your name was (Y/n), but your magic power is higher than any of ours by...!" Gowthers eyes widen as he steps back a bit.

"What a monster, no- your magic power is even more powerful than a monster- who exactly are you?" Gowther eyes me sternly as I straighten up.

"Huh? What are her numbers? Don't be shy tell us." Ban smirks as he leans on Gowther.