VI

.: Meanwhile In Lioness :.

The citizens were in distress as their king looks out the window. Trees rushed from one side to the other bashing against the wind as dark clouds started to cloak the kingdom. Drops of rain start to splatter as everyone runs for shelter under a roof.

When will this end...?

The king sighs and look up into the sky, his eyes widening when a bright light zaps through the clouds, clearing it's way. It stops when it reaches the high above the castle, it shines brighter as all eyes etched across to see it.

The light bursts and flares of light zip through the clouds in all directions, clearing it and letting the sunlight through the thick veil. Carved in black, a single symbol floats in the spot of the light with the amulet belonging to the goddess floating above it.

 Carved in black, a single symbol floats in the spot of the light with the amulet belonging to the goddess floating above it

The goddess has chosen our side, but-

The king frowns before turning away from his window.

(Y/n) is not someone who is convinced easily, why exactly did she choose our side...?

The king sighs heavily before taking a seat on his bed, looking over every detail that might of happened when the goddess left that would've changed her mind.

It doesn't add up at all.

.: Back To (Y/n) :.

He does look familiar...maybe I've seen him at the castle...? That's impossible though, except for a few higher-ups and the king, I haven't seen anybody, much less a member of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Ban's eyes widen as he looks at me, I lean to the side and click my fingers and disappear.

"Wait!-"Ban gasps and winces as the woman with pale magenta hair from before delivers a few slashes to his back. I reappear in the sky and fall on top of my staff.

"That bitch- Jericurl!" Ban yells with a smirk as he falls down on his stomach, Jericho stamps her foot on top of his back before growling.

"It's, 'Jericho'."She mutters angrily.

"Veronica-sama!"Giramore yells back he catches his princess.

Ah! Wait, I've just chosen a side, so I should fight them?

I think to myself thoughtfully as I hover above the scene.

Yeah, maybe I should, but let's a wait a few seconds befo-

I see the pig charge towards the girl with the long black hair, she clicks her fingers with a small smile and the ground under the pig explodes, the pig flies up with an angry snort. The smell wafers into my nose.

Not going to lie, that pig smell's kinda good.

"You can remove your magic now, Griamore. Our objectives have been achieved."The woman with the long black hair walks over to Elizabeth as she falls to the ground after the spell was lifted.