VIII

"Ah! No good..."I mutter as large rocks flare up from the giants attack. I jump up and look down before my eyes bulge out.

AH SHIT I LEFT THEM DOWN THERE!

I whip my magic across Meliodas and the Elizabeths group. A large white sphere envelopes them and I lift my head up soaring higher into the air with them in tow.

The flaring rocks break brittly as they neared us. I scan the battlefield and spot the fleeing Holy Knights. The flying rocks penetrate the wings of the flying creatures, making them fall down. I fly over to the side and look at the floating rock above our heads with the giant standing atop of it, she slams her hammer on the rock and it crushes onto the earth with a loud bang.

I start to descend down to the ground looking at the new turned over mountain.

A scared treasure...huh.

I peer over at Meliodas before my eyes widen a bit.

The demonic power controlling him is gone...

I release him from freezing and he falls in the circle, closing his eyes.

"Meliodas-sama!"Elizabeth frets as we land on the ground. Meliodas opens his eyes and sits up.

"Yo-" Without a second to lose the silver haired man punches him. Meliodas flies into a rock.

"That makes us squarsies for before, okay?" Ban states.

"Kay..." Melidoas sits up against the rock as I wave my hand, my staff flies underneath me, I sit down, crossing one leg over the other. Elizabeth runs over to Meliodas, calling his name with tears in her eyes, she hugs him tightly. I roll my eyes to the side.

It's like what happened 3,000 years ago, all over again-

I sigh heavily as she repeats the same thing over and over again.

"Meliodas-sama! Meliodas-sama! Meliodas-sama!"

"Ne, Elizabeth?" Meliodas pipes up.

"Yes? Meliodas-sama?" Elizabeths breathes out.

"Let's put on some pants shall we?" Meliodas asks casually as he gropes her buttocks. I roll my eyes even more.

"Captain! Hands off the goods!" The giant yells as Hawks charges towards Meliodas.

"That cut isn't bothering you too much, is it King?" The giant asks the little kid. King laughs sheepishly.

"Well, maybe a little..."King shrugs with a small smile.

"Don't make a fuss over a little scratch like that." Ban laughs as he slaps the cut. The ground suddenly rumbles and we all turn around to see Giramore holding the unconscious Veronica emerge from under the rubble. Elizabeth runs over to them.

"Griamore! You're okay!" Elizabeth sighs in relief. I roll my eyes once again.

If I'm here, obviously everything will be fine.

"I'm a failure as a Holy Knight, I even failed to protect Princess Veronica." Griamore grits his teeth and brings Veronica closer to him.

"Thank you for always loving and caring for Veronica-nee-sama. Bring her to the shore of Lake Pienes when she gets better. She loved it there. The three of us used to have fun there all the time." Elizabeth turns around and walks towards us.

"I will stop the Holy Knights no matter what." Elizabeth blinks and tears rolls down her eyes.

/(ಠ_ಠ)\

I must be fucking joke to them, last time I checked she's not dead and I'm the one who did the most fighting around here.

Griamore bids us farewell and carries Veronica into the distance.