❦ CH 03 ❦

╭⸻⸻╮
FAN IDEA
╰⸻⸻╯

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

"Roses are red,
You're kinda cute
Call me Ling Ling
one more time and
imma fucking shoot."

By Quphii

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

DEMON 03 | CHERISH |

A GASP of pain left your lungs as soon as you came in contact with the floorboard, face-plant kissing it. You aggravatingly push yourself off the floor and glared at the boar cackling like a lunatic,

"Another pest..." Said the demon.

Damn right, red eye.

Being the silent type for the past weeks and unable to talk much as you used to, you stood behind and watch as a fight began with the demonic creature and a demon slayer – it was hard to make contact with the creature.

As the room rotates every time the slayer tries to attack, making it twice harder. Meanwhile, you hold on an item that seems to be the only stable thing in the room.

Should I be fighting or Let my body cling for dear life.

Unbeknownst to you and the other individual, the demon only tried to rotate the room as to make you fall for him, in a way to captivated you and devour your body – as the smell of your blood drives demons away.

"Marechi." He grieved.

For a brief moment, you saw something glint in his demonic eyes but it quickly melt when he blinked, it was soon replaced by hunger.

"Twelve Moon..."

The room resumes to rotate and you start to feel nauseous, feeling your grip loosen.  Your head was spinning that you can't even tell if the other person is alive.

You were almost at your limit, the demon seem to have read your expression, thus continuously making the room rotate.

Shit. I'm at my limit.

You shut your eyes tight as your fingers slipped. However, you heard the sound of a bell and felt the familiar presence of your companion.

Slowly fluttering your lashes open, a mop of burgundy hair came into view and suddenly, his rough arms carried your body. You both were out of the cursed room.

"Amai." Called Tanjiro, concerned.

B-Thump.

"Tanjiro."

His heartwarming smile brought you warmth and you nuzzled into his clothes, "Sorry if I came late, I figured you would be here after I found Teruko crying."

Shit, I forgot about the kids.

Smelling your concern, Tanjiro tries to reassure you, "We found her brother. The only problem is Shoichi and Zenitsu is gone, we got seperated."