❦ CH 05 ❦

DEMON 05 | AGING |

SMILING as you jog up to the blonde, "You're still alive. That's nice to know." You cheer, smacking the shocked boy, "Chun-chun, why do I feel like you're upset that I'm alive?"

"Ah. Did you see through me?" His eyes widen and abruptly hug your waist,

"You're so mean, Chun-chun. I survived long enough to see you..." You chuckle at his reaction and gently ruffle his hair, "I was just joking. How are you anyways?"

He sighed in relief and pull back, this time his mucus didn't stick on your kimono unlike the other one...(still complaining) your eyes trail down his body, your brows arch in confusion,

"Say, Zenitsu. Did you get smaller?" Rolling his sleeve, you intervene your fingers with his - not taking a notice on his pink cheeks, "Were you stang by a spider?"

"M-Mhm, I was about to turn into one but I was saved, they said my limbs will grow back in no time." He defined calmly, he snuggled closer; hoping to get warmer to which you didn't mind or didn't take a hint.

You peek from behind his shoulder and instantly stood up, "The Barbaric Pig!" You exclaim, not noticing the slight frown on the blonde hunter.

"I'm sorry," Inosuke croak out, "I'm sorry for being weak."

Did he lose his voice?

Tanjiro, being carried on by another servant, asked what happened. Zenitsu gladly explain all while you sat on his bed, a little hesitant to comfort him, "Hey...you did well."

"Y/N..."

B-Thump

For the first time, he called you by your name and you never did introduce yourself properly to him, feeling happy by that you embrace the boy, "We're glad that you're alive, that's all."

For a moment, you stayed still; taking in this warm embrace and just before you could let go, Inosuke hoarsely utter, "D-Don't."

Don't?

"What is?"

"Don't...not yet."

Your lips turn into a beam but it goes opposite to the two certain hunters, "That's not fair! Chun-chun gets to hug Insouke-kun longer!" Zenitsu whine and flip crazily on his bed, making Tanjiro and the servant laugh.

"Please stop moving too violently!" Someone behind the two cries out and stomp, "Please be considerate of your health and dri-eh?"

You two made an eye contact, you recognize the person, "How's it going, Aoi?"

Aoi beam in excitement upon seeing you, "Y/N-sama! You're back!" Welcome hugs engulf you and her head nuzzle deeper into your chest, "And your breast grow bigger!" She cup your breasts and grin, "What happened while you were gone, Y/N-sama?"

Red as tomato, you glance away, "Shut up, we both know damn well I was training."

"Well, from the looks of it, you got people wrapped around you. You got friends, Y/N-sama." Aoi proudly bobbed her head, "I will take care good of them for you, feed them and train them."

"Thank you, Aoi. That really helps." You pinch her cheeks in appreciation, she shared some few words towards the others before leaving the room.

"Sama? Amai-san...you're well recognized here." Tanjiro awe, "Could you be...a former pillar?"

You turn to peer out the window, inhaling fresh air, "It's a secret."

• • •

ONCE you put the others to sleep, you slipped out of the estate to a clearing, just as you remembered. Somewhere in the quiet, it was your young playground. A twig snapped from behind, you only squat to pick at the flowers,