~•Meeting Pirate Boy•~

Fontaine POV
I woke up to the sound of a loud bang from Ant's room which was no surprise to me. Antaeus but preferred being called Ant is my younger brother who is 13 years old but behaves like a 9 year. He is quite stubborn at times but also has these crazy ideas. He has brown hair and light brown eyes, his swimsuit has his signature colour orange on it. I reluctantly get up and head for the bridge. I see my Mom, Kaiko on her chair piloting the Aronax. Like Ant she is very stubborn at times too. Mom has teal blue eyes. She has a fiery attitude especially when you get on her wrong side. Her hair is dark brown and nearly always in a bun. Her swimsuit has her signature colour purple on it, while mine is green. She is particularly protective of us especially Ant as he was always getting in trouble.
"Hey Fontaine!" Mom says waving at me. I smile back at her.
"Could you check on your brother" Dad says from behind me. Dad loves ancient things, especially maps. He would spend all day in the study if Mom let him. Dad is quite calm but when it comes to things to do with sea life you don't want to mess with him. He loves both his family and ancient stuff. Dad had brown hair and light brown eyes just like Ant. His signature colour is light blue.I head back to Ant's room, the door wouldn't open since there were piles of books everywhere.
"You know, you could try at least to tidy everything!" I mumble pushing the door as hard as I can. I manage to make a gap small enough for me to fit through. Ant was hanging from the ceiling.
"Another one of those attempts to get taller!" I say sarcastically. Over the last few weeks he was obsessed on trying to get taller.
"It is working, I've grown a full centimetre!" He said excitedly.
"Wow! A whole centimetre Ant!" I say putting some comics aside.
"You could really clear this room up, you won't lose much things that way" I say
"Where's Jeffery!" Ant screamed tossing his books everywhere.
"He's here!" I say picking up the tank which was beside me.
"Oh, oh thanks" he says snatching it off. Jeffrey is Ant's pet fish. Ant says Jeffery is quite clever but to me he just looks like an ordinary fish. He is a Yellowback Basslet. Jeffery though has a scar at the top of his fin.
"See what I mean, you almost lost Jeffery in this big mess" I say
"I didnt lose him, I just... misplaced him!" Ant says happy with his answer.
"Whatever Ant, Mom and Dad are calling us." I say and signal for him to follow.
Ant then ran ahead of me.
"You cant catch me!" He said running off in the direction of the bridge. When I entered again, Mom and Dad were looking at something. Ant was out of breath so was standing at the door catching his breath.
"What happened?" I ask looking at Mom's worried face.
"A priceless statue was stolen just yesterday. They say they saw a black submarine with a white skull on it." Mom said looking up to me and Ant who was probably only interested after hearing stolen.
"There is only one explanation, pirates!" Ant said excitedly.
"I guess, we are heading to Italy now!" Dad says
"Fontaine plot a course for Italy!" Mom says
I sit on my chair and plot a course for Italy, it will be a while so I head to my room. I love playing my guitar so I take it out of the case. I put my headphones on and start playing on my guitar and singing. After I start the door opens. I dont want to open my eyes so continue. I know it is Ant.
"Ant, what do you want?" I ask.
"Well I wanted to show you something!" He said exctidely. He looked excited so followed him to the moon pool room.
"I've taught Jeffery how to fetch!" He said happily
"You taught your fish, how to fetch!" I laughed. Ant was offended so he told me to go into the water. I wanted to prove him wrong so I jumped into the water.
"Jeffery, fetch!" He said loudly
The fish just swam around in the tank oblivious of what was going on.
"I told you Ant," I say happily as I climb out of the water.
"Mom!" Ant whined. I turned around and I see Mom standing behind me.
"Are we here already!" I say suprised," I thought we were going to take an hour or so"
"Well with the world best submarine it was quicker!" Mom joked. She climbed into the rover. "Ant come on you know not to involve your sister with these things and Fontaine have faith in the fish!" Mom said amused by our fight.
Ant and me climbed into the rover too, Dad had also came running too. Ant was about to say something but was interrupted by Dad
"Fontaine have faith in the fish!" Dad said almost reading Ant's mind.
"Let's go!" Mom said as we left the Aronax. We had to leave the Aronax further away from land as the waters here were to shallow for it. We surfaced, a group of people were waiting for us.
"Ah, the Nektons!" Someone had said. Mom and Dad went ahead of us while me and Ant stayed further behind.
"I wish I could bring Jeffery!" Ant whined
"Ant, you don't need to take Jeffery everywhere with you!" I say
"Well I want to.." he said before turning away.
Mom and Dad came back to us.
"Lets go!" They said in unison
"That was quick!" Ant said as he runs off to the rover
"We just needed to see what was stolen and also collect the security footage!" Mom said. We dive under the waves again. We were about a few kilometres from the Aronax.
"So a black vessel with a white skull in it stole it then..." I say
"Like that one!" Ant says pointing at a vessel heading straight for us! It fitted the description.
"Hold on!" Mom said. She hit the engines and the rover went really fast towards the Aronax. The vessel was catching up though.
"Hold on!" Mom said, the Aronax was in sight. The vessel had somehow caught up and was now above us.
"We aren't going to make it Kaiko." Dad said who made Mom let go of the controls. A large bubble was deployed, I watched as the water was drained out of it. We were taken on board, it was made out of scrap metal.
"Welcome aboard the dreaded Dark Orca!" A man said. He looked like the captain of the vessel.
"Look all we want is the statue back!" Dad said angrily. The statue was in the corner of the room. It was one of a mermaid and was painted gold.
"You think I'm going to give up a gold statue no way,I'm the captain here, Captain Hammerhead!" He said.
Mom smiled, she too had realised the statue was painted gold, I mean it was quite easy to see it wasn't made out of gold.
"Hammerhead, what a odd name!" Ant whispered loud enough for me to hear it. A girl emerged from behind him.
"Arghh!" She said
"Who are you supposed to be, you don't look like a pirate!" Ant said
"My name is Madeline and I'm a great pirate!" She said staring at Ant in the eye, he too also gave her a deathly look.
"Then where's you're parrot!" Ant said
"I had a parrot, but..." Madeline said as she trailed off.
"But?" Ant said mockingly
"It flew away!" She blurted out.
"To a better pirate!" Ant mocked her
"Why you.." Madeline said before she tackled Ant to the ground.
"Maddie!" Said someone.A boy came from the door, he looked around my age if not a bit older. He went towards the pair and pulled them apart and then stood next to Hammerhead. As the conversation went on I didn't really concentrate. The only part of what I heard was the boy's name which was Finn. Finn kept on glimpsing over at me but whenever I looked over he looked away.