~•Onboard the Dark Orca•~

Fontaine POV
"Finn, Madeline take them to a room! I'll deal with them!" Hammerhead said.
They took us into a room, it looked even worse than their moon pool room. The walls were covered in dirt and the room was filled with crates and boxes.
Madeline pushed the two of us in but they really didn't know to never put us two together. As they locked the door and walked away I looked at Ant. He looked around the room, there was no air vents or even windows for that matter. It was quite gloomy. I realised we still had our comms on but it was no use they had obviously blocked off the signal. We sat down on the boxes.
"How are we going to get out Ant?" I say
"I don't know!" He replied. A moment later the door opened again. Madeline and Finn, well it was basically Madeline, pushed Mom and Dad in. They closed the door again. The two of them walked off but Finn kept on glancing back.
"Ant! Fontaine! Are you ok!" Mom said diverting my attention.
"What? Oh yeah I'm ok!" I say to Mom. Ant nodded too. Dad was kicking the door which was completely useless.
"Will kicking the door won't work!" Mom says as she turned around to face Dad.
"I know but it feels good!" Dad said continuing kicking.
Mom shook her head and looked around the room. I noticed there was a vent, it was directly above us.
"Look!" I say pointing to it. Mom immediately got up. The vent was surprisingly quite big, big enough for everyone to fit in. Dad climbed in first. We put a box under it to make it easier. Dad helped Ant climb up, then Mom. Just as I was stepped onto the box the door flew open. Madeline tackled me to the ground making Mom letting go of my hand.
"Fontaine!" Mom said
"Finn!" Madeline screamed. Finn gave her a leg up into the vents but before he could climb up I pushed him off the box. I saw everyone crawl away leaving me with Finn.
"Why hello Fontaine.." Finn said coming closer to me.
"What do you want, pirate!" I say emphasising the word pirate.
"Hey no need to be hostile. I never actually wanted to be a pirate!" He said back.
"You didn't?" I say slightly confused.
"My dad wanted me to, everyone in my family has and will be, well that's what my Dad says" he says imitating Hammerhead. I let out a giggle, he looked back at me.
"Well I would want to stay but I have to look for the rest of your family!" He says. Before he had the chance to leave I pushed him into the boxes and ran out. I locked the door behind me.
"You'd make a better pirate than I would!" Was all I heard before I ran off. I ran into another room, it had the uniform of the diving crew. A disguise was better than none I told myself as I put the wetsuit on. I also put the mask on so I wouldn't be recognised. I would of looked suspicious but Hammerhead's crew literally had the IQ of 3 combined so.....
I heard voices coming from what I thought was the bridge. I entered the room. Hammerhead looked at me and then looked back at Mom, Dad and Ant.
"Take them back to the room!" He said signalling for me to do it. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do.
"Go on!" He yelled. I pulled Mom's wrist hard by accident not knowing what to do and took them in the direction the room.
"Ouch!" I heard her whisper. After I was near to the room I let go of Mom's wrist.
"What..." began Ant.
I took of the mask.
"Shhh, it's me!" I say quietly "sorry Mom!" I added.
"It's ok.." she said.
"Let's go before they realise!" I say.
"Nektons!" Madeline screamed from behind.
"Run!" Dad yells.
I see Madeline unlocking the room which I locked Finn in.
"Dad! They are free!" I heard Madeline say.
"Well then, stop them!" He screamed over their communicator.
We made it to the moon pool room and jump into the rover. Dad carried the statue and jumped in after. Madeline pushes the button to close the moon pool but Mom manages to make it out. When we were leaving Finn wasn't there, I was sure he was just behind us... We make it to the Aronax.
As I climbed out of the rover after Ant, Mom and Dad I saw Finn. He had gotten of the back of the rover and had a net shooter.
"Stop moving!" He said. He put a net over Mom and Dad and then another over Ant. More of Hammerhead's crew climbed on board.
"I don't want to hurt you Fontaine so don't move!" He said as he approached me.
"What about if I do this I say!" I pull out the tablet which controls the claw. Finn ducked under the claw as I made it nearly hit him and in the process he dropped the shooter into the water. I used the claw to push the rest of the crew into the water.
"You can leave peacefully or...." I say bringing the claw closer.
"You really would make a better pirate than me!" He says.
I bring the claw even closer.
"Have it your way!" He says. He lifts his wrist up to show a communicator which looked like mine, it was mine!
"Call me!" He said before jumping off. I rush to Mom and Dad first and cut through the net. Dad then helps Ant up.
"You ok?" Mom asks.
"Yeah but I I kind of lost my communicator!" I say.
"Well more like Finn took it!" Dad said angrily.
Later that day I still still hadn't stopped thinking about Finn. I didn't love him, did I? No! I did not love him, he's a pirate and I only had just met him! I said firmly to myself as I sat on my bed.