~•Mission Finntaine: 1•~

The Nektons had managed to get back to their subs and saved the Dark Orca. Everyone was sleeping well maybe not everyone. "Ant?Ant?Ant!" A voice said loudly.
"What?" Ant questioned as he got up only to see no one there. He then realised, he picked up an object under his pillow, a children's walkie talkie.
"Madeline?" Ant asked hesitantly, there was silence
"Finn's gone, well he is about to leave. Check on Fontaine" Madeline said abruptly.
"Now!" Ant complained
"Do you want to find out where they are going or not!" She replied sarcastically.
Ant smiled, "fine I'm going"
He checked the time, it was 5 in the morning, why were they going at this time?
He slowly crept out of his room carefully opening the door to Fontaine's room which was just opposite his luckily. He opened just enough for him to see through, no one was there.
"Where are you Fontaine" Ant murmured to himself. He headed back into his room, Jeffery his fish was swimming about.
"Shh! Don't let anyone know I'm gone!" He whispered to the fish as he grabbed his backpack full of unnecessary things, his gluper duper, water and some rope.
"Bye Jeffery!" Ant said taking the walkie talkie with him. As he approached the moon pool door noises could be heard. It was Fontaine. As soon as he heard a splash he opened the door, she had taken HIS knight.
"Fontaine you have your knight!" Ant said
Banging came from outside of the moon pool, he immediately hid behind some crates. The knocking was getting louder, suddenly it stopped.
"Are you going to open the moon pool or not!" Madeline said over the walkie talkie.
"Oh it you" Ant said as he came out. He pressed the button to open the moon pool. Madeline climbed on board, she was shivering quite a bit.
"Don't your suits have thermal heating?" Ant asked. She shook her head.
"Let's take the rover" Ant said controlling the claw.
"It's fine" she began
"It will be quicker too" he added as he put the rover into the water. She thought about it for a second and nodded.
"Why are you bringing that" she said pointing to Ants backpack.
"Just in case" he said. Ant climbed into the rover.
"You do know how to drive this thing right?" Madeline asked with uncertainty in her voice.
"Well I think so" he said.
"Do you know where they went?"
"He mentioned the Black Market so I assume it's there" she replied.
As they made there way there it was complete silence.
"We need a name for this" Madeline said interrupting the silence
"What do you mean?" Ant asked confused
"Like for this" she replied "what about mission look for our siblings"
"Uhh maybe not" Ant said trying to not sound mean "what about mission Finntaine"
"Mission Finntaine it is!"

There actually isn't any Finntaine in this chapter sorry, but it should be in the next one. Hope you liked this story so far!