~•Unexpected Visit: 1•~

"Nektons to the bridge, including you Ant" Kaiko said over the intercom "you might want to see this"
Ant ran to the bridge where Kaiko was looking out of the window.
"Woah" Ant exclaimed joining his mother.
"Yeah Mom?" Fontaine asked as she entered the room with a Will behind her.
"Look" Kaiko said moving out the way. Outside the water was a greenish colour.
"It goes on for miles" Will said staring out.
"I want to touch it!" Ant exclaimed all of a sudden.
"You want to touch it?" Fontaine questioned.
"Yep!" Ant said excitedly.
"Ok fine" Kaiko replied "I want to take a closer look anyway"
"Yes!" Ant exclaimed with a huge smile.
"Surfacing now" Kaiko said as the Aronax surfaced.
"Let's go then" Will said.

———🖤———

"Wow!" Ant said as he ran onto the deck and went to the edge of the Aronax and scooped some bacteria, "Ooh so this is how bioluminescent bacteria feels like"
"I never seen them in this concentration" Kaiko said amazed.
"They glow and they feel like slime!" Ant said playing with it.
"Sure Ant whatever you say" Fontaine said
"This is strange" Kaiko said examining the bacteria and scooping it up into a beaker.
"Ant most definitely" Fontaine said smiling.
"Whoops!" Ant said throwing some of the bacteria at Fontaine.
"Hey!" Fontaine exclaimed as they bacteria went all over her swimsuit.
"Slipped" Ant said innocently.
"Normally all of this would be eaten" Kaiko said still confused
"Not by me for sure" Ant said disgusted pulling a weird face.
"No please don't Fontaine!" Ant exclaimed as he saw Fontaine holding a huge batch of it.
"Too late" she said throwing it at Ant.
"Uhh YUCK!" Ant exclaimed trying to wipe it all away.
"Slipped" Fontaine mimicked Ant's voice.
"Come on lets see why the fish aren't eating like normal" Will said leading everyone back in board.

———🖤———

Fontaine POV
"Fontaine now is a good time to practice piloting the Aronax" Mom said, I really did not want to do it, last time I did I managed to break the propeller.
"I won't be able to" I say declining.
"Come on at least try, what's the worst that could happen" Dad said as I sat down on Mom's chair. Well one I could destroy the Aronax, two I might break something again I thought in my mind.
"Take us forward slowly" Mom said pushing my hand gently on the controls. As the Aronax went forward nothing was there in the ocean, nothing at all?

"There is no fish for 5km, none at all" Mom said as she checked sonar tapping the screen to make sure it was actually working.
"None?" Dad asked "I mean the small fishes and not show up on sonar"
"No Dad there's none look" Ant said pointing outside, there was nothing but empty water.
"Dive down deeper Fontaine, there should be some life there" Mom said pushing the controls forward gently.
"Look there!" Ant said pointing out of the Aronax.
"What is that?" Dad said checking the Aronaxs' cameras.
"It's a huge cluster of fish, of all kinds" Mom said confused, "there's something glowing, in the centre of the cluster"
"What is it?" Ant said putting his face right up to the glass.
"I need a better view, I'm going in the White knight" Mom said trying to zoom in on what it was.
"Ok but I'm coming with you Kaiko in the rover" Dad said walking with Mom to the moonpool.
"I've got a theory" Ant said with a huge smile.
"Go on" I say reluctantly knowing it was going to be something silly.
"It's an alien!" Ant remarked.
"Ant don't get your hopes up" Mom said over his comm.
The white knight and the rover began moving towards the cluster of fishes.
"Mom?Dad?" I asked worriedly.
"We are fine Fontaine, but the fish are letting us brush pass them." Mom replied getting closer to the glow.

"It's like they don't even care" Dad added.
"Wow" Mom suddenly said over her comm.
"What happened? What do you see" I ask getting up from my seat.
"Is it an alien?" Ant asks.
"Look" Dad said showing us through the rover's camera.
"A creature about half the size of the rover, oh but so pretty" Mom began in her normal voice but then began talking in a childish manner.
"Oh soo pretty" Dad added.
"Umm Mom?Dad?" I say confused on their behaviour.
"If you can hear us talk like adults" Ant said worriedly, no response except for them speaking wowed stuff in that childish manner.
I muted the comm, "what happened?" Ant asked turning to me.
"It seems as if they are in a trance" I say trying to process everything.
"A trance" Ant questioned.
"The glow it must be hypnotising them" I say.
"Will they be okay" Ant asks worriedly as he stood behind me.

"I hope so" I say taking out my tablet.
"I mean I've hypnotised you before and you didn't get hurt so they won't, right?" Any replied.
"You what!" I exclaimed angrily.
Ant began smiling nervously at me.
"Look, I'm going to go outside using the shadow night, if I cover my eyes with something I won't be able to see the light meaning I won't be hypnotised. I need you to stay here and direct me where to go. Once I've grabbed them I need you to pilot the Aronax above us and grab us with the claw" I say drawing the plan out.
"No way, you know Fontaine I cannot pilot the Aronax let alone doing that and use the claw at the same time" Ant exclaimed "you need to be the one on the Aronax."
"But.." I began trying to retaliate.
"You know that I can't pilot it, trust me I'll be careful" Ant replied putting his hand in my shoulder.
"Ok fine" I say "grab any pieces of cloth or bags you can find so we can cover the shadow knights view"

———🖤———

"Here!" Ant said dropping some bedsheets on the floor. "And I've got an idea"
"Ant please don't do anything stupid" I reply picking up the bedsheets and using a magnet attach it onto the top of the Sharon knight which is magnetic covering the class part.
"It's not" he replied.
"Ok been careful Ant" I say helping him into the shadow knight, I'll be watching from the Aronax"
As Ant jumped into the water with the mirror I ran back to the bridge. I see Ant approaching Mom and Dad.
"Okay Ant go a little to the left, a little to the right. Ok there, now gently grab Mom she is just in front of you" I say over my comm.
I see him grab Mom.
"Yes now pull her back to the Aronax!" I say happily.
Mom then begins to move and starts to push Ant away.
"Mom, your not helping" Ant said trying to hold onto the white knight. Mom then hit the magnet off of Ant's knight, the bedsheets came undone.
"Ant close your eyes!" I shout over my comm.
No response.
"Ant?" I ask fearfully over the comm.
"Oh who so pretty" he begins in a childish manner. I mute the comms immediately.
"Ant" I say burying my head into my hands. I then feel a hand onto my shoulder.

"Needs some help?"