~•Mission Onboard:1•~

Finn POV
I slowly made my way onto the Dark Orca, it was very quiet- too quiet. I took of my rebreather mask as I climbed on board. No one had noticed I was gone! i thought with a smile on my face. I start making my way to the door but I hear some movement.
"And where were you?" A voice asked. I turned around immediately to see Madeline leaning on the wall with her arms cross.
"I was looking for you since ages" she said narrowing her eyes.
"Maddie!" I say startled, chuckling nervously.
Maddie, her full name being Madeline was my younger sister, she is 10 years old. She has a black curly hair which is always in a ponytail,the usual black shirt with the red skull,multiple colourful(Mostly black and red)bracelets on both wrists and she has a black and yellow belt around her waist, she can sometimes be very aggressive.
"I had just went out to fix the broken vent" I say thinking of something on the spot. She raised her eyebrow but then smiled.
"Oh ok! Dad wants you now" she said though she looked sceptical on my lie. I hoped she had bought it. I hesitantly head for the bridge, with Maddie behind.
"Rumour about the Nektons found treasure" my dad said to Danny Boy as we entered.
Danny Boy is the first mate of the Dark Orca. He is good at navigating and piloting the Dark Orca but Dad often takes credit for what he does to make himself seem more menacing. Danny Boy is very bad at fixing stuff, such as the ship's steering wheel.
Fontaine didn't mention about finding treasure I thought but I realised why would she tell someone who just stole something.
"Finn" Dad exclaimed "you need to help me with something."
I knew what he was going to say and I was about to go object before Maddie cut me off.
"What about me!" She exclaimed moving in front of me.
"You too..." Dad said "You still have that Nektons' watch thing, don't you?"
"He does!" Maddie interrupted me again. I turned to face her, how did she know.
"And it shows their location doesn't it?" Dad
asked.
"It broke" I abruptly say
"What?" He asked narrowing his eyes
"It broke, I don't know how" I say trying to keep a straight face. Maddie turned to face me trying to make eye contact.
"Well that's useless" Dad said facing away.
"What about you bring the Nektons to us!" Danny Boy said.
"I've got an idea, we'll bring the Nektons to us!" Dad said ignoring Danny Boy.

Fontaine POV
I climbed on board, the lights were off in the moon pool room. I loaded the mimic knight on board and closed the moon pool. I crept along the corridor trying to not wake anyone one up. Just as I turn the corner I walk straight into Mom!
"Fontaine?" She asks rubbing her eyes "how come you are awake?"
"I heard someone get up" I say
"Fontaine are you sure?" She asks still half asleep.
I nodd, she looks at me suspiciously but nodded.
"Go wake your brother up for me please" she says.
"Do I have too" I exclaimed. Mom narrowed her eyes, "I'll take that as a yes!" I say before running off. I head for Ant's room, surprisingly it was actually clean, it was probably as a punishment for damaging the rover. I see Ant sleeping with a magazine on his face. I take it off, it was about aliens, he has a crazy obsession about them and mermaids, definitely not forgetting mermaids.
"Ant?" I say shaking him.
"I'll get up in a minute!" Ant mumbled
"Kids, priority 1!" Mom said over the comm.
"Ant!" I say nudging him.
"Fine!" He exclaimed getting up. We made our way to the bridge, Ant was way behind me though.
"What happened?" I ask
"We received a message from the WOA. A huge oil leak has been found and it's near a marine reserve!" Mom said angrily.
"If we don't do something about it, it will poison the animals that live there." Ant said interrupting Dad.
Mom set a course for the southern ocean in Antarctica.
Something seemed off but what...

Sorry for not updating in a while😅!
💖Hope you enjoy the chapter though!💖