~•Secret Meeting•~

I had the best birthday and I absolutely loved the knight. One thing was on my mind though, it was the note Finn gave me. I both didn't and wanted to go to the black market but if I did and someone noticed then I would be in serious trouble, especially if Dad catches me.
"Fontaine?" Mom asks me
I nod my head in response coming out of my thoughts.
She looked at me both worried and intrigued, i realised that I had not been listening to whatever Mom and Dad were saying.
"Time to go to bed Ant" Mom said turning to Ant.
"How come Fontaine gets to stay up!" Ant whined, i have him a sarcastic look.
"She isn't either, we need to make a pickup tomorrow morning at around 10" Mom said louder than she intended to.
Ant mumbled as he walked away with Jeffery and his tank.
"You too Fontaine..." Mom said nicely. I smiled and quickly went to my room. I made up my mind, I was going to meet Finn, otherwise he wouldn't stop until I did.
"Fontaine?" Dad asked opening the door to my room.
"Yeah?" I asked sitting down on my bed.
"Better go to sleep," he said before closing the door. I smiled and went to sleep, but before o made sure I put an alarm at 6, I was definately not be able to wake up otherwise.

Time Skip-6
I woke up at 6 again but honestly I really couldn't be asked to get up this early but I didn't want to keep Finn waiting. I got up quietly and made sure not to make any noise. I put on the necklace Finn gave me. I got dressed and headed for the moon pool room. Which knight should I take, I thought as I entered the room.
I looked over at the mimic knight (the one I got for my birthday). There wasn't enough time to put a tracker on it, so if someone did notice I was gone they wouldn't know where. I climbed into it, I had tested it yesterday and it was amazing. I slowly used the claw to drop it into the water, all good so far I thought to myself.
I made my way out of the Aronax, I had to be back before 8:00 maximum. The mimic knight still needed a few tweaks but other than that it was amazing. I saw the black market in the distance. A thought came up in my mind, was Finn trying to trick me. I hesitate and stop, he wouldn't trick me, would he? I start moving again but at a slower pace. I keep the mimic knight at the dock ready if something happens. I slowly crept along the dock. It was still dark even though it was like 6:50.
"Hello?" I ask looking around attentively.
I feel a shadow watching me, a hand tugged my arm.
"Finn!" I say recognising the figure.
"You showed up" He said with joy clear in his voice.
"I only showed up because we were roughly in the area" I say crossing my arms.
"You sure?" He teased me
I looked at him sceptically.
"So you liked it?" He asked pointing at the necklace. I must of blushed, because he smiled with a huge grin.
"What did you want to call me for?" I ask him
"Here" he said picking an object up, it was covered with a cloth.
"What is it?" I say confused.
He pulled the cloth off, it was the empheychron, well one piece of it. Finn saw my face and then said "don't worry, I'll get the other pieces, I only managed to get this one for now"
"Thank you Finn" I say hugging him. I then realise what I did and pull away immediately,
"Uhh," I began to apologise but I see his face, he was blushing hard. I give a small smile at him and blush. I look at the time it was already 7:45.
"Finn I have to go!" I say walking away slowly.
He nodded and walks with me to the mimic knight.
"Call me" he said. I looked at him confused. He lifts up his arm to reveal my old communicator, before I could respond he jumped into the water.
I climbed into the mimic knight, I dived under the water to search for him but to no avail. He had just disappeared- he had kept my communicator I thought as I made my way back to the Aronax. I had realised it was 8:10 when I saw the Aronax in the distance. Now how was I supposed to get onboard without Mom realising, she was bound to be awake now.

Thanks Jelsa_Snowflake_04 and hratt2 for the nice comments and voting for this story!💖