Chapter 1

Hello everyone. My name's Leonardo Watch. Member of the organization called Libra, and current user of The All Seeing Eyes of The Gods. Yup, nothing too special if you're from Hellsalem's lot. Maybe not something special in this weird fantasy world either.

Oh, I'm rambling aren't I? Why don't I explain myself. It started this morning, in my world that is.

Flashback

_Leonardo_

Currently driving down the road on my scooter with my morning coffee and a burger with Sonic is me. Planning on going to work today and hopefully avoid any trouble.

I park outside a tall building. More specifically the building the headquarters is located on. For how tall the building is you wouldn't expect us to have a small school office equivalent in space,to be our HQ.

Walking to the back alley, i spot the door that leads to an elevator. Opening the door and entering the elevator, I press the top main button as it starts to lift.

'It's incredible how no one that works in this building other than us hasn't found that elevator. Guess that's Libra for you.'

Once the vibration stops and the doors open I can see Chain, Klaus, and... a dust cloud? I try taking a sip of my coffee, but I end up slurping air. I feel something drop in my shoulder. It's too heavy to be Sonic. I have good idea who's on my shoulder.

Zapp: Hey, pubes! Nice of you to bring me coffee. Blegh! How can you drink this creamy sweet crap!

I chuckle knowing how Zapp hates cream and sugar in his coffee. He usually takes my coffee, so this is my little way of getting revenge.

I take a seat on the opposite side of Chain on the couch. Unwrapping the burger and preparing to take a massive bite out of the juicy, greasy, grilled patty. Luckily Zapp is too distracted by the coffee to take my breakfast.

Sadly before I can take my first bite, Steven bursts through the doors.

Steven: Another blood breed has been spotted in downtown district.

Everyone follows him to the elevator to leave, me being last due to my reluctancy of putting down my burger. When we reach the bottom Gilbert was there in a limousine ready to drive us.

We all got into the car preparing ourselves for the fight. Actually all I had to do is turn my phone on and go to Kluas's number for texting.

When we arrived at the place I could see road blocks and smoke. Everyone got out of the car and ran into battle, I stayed back of course.

A solid minute of me trying to read the blood breed's name for Klaus to seal. I can hear the slamming and slicing of my acquaintances fighting the vampire.

Finally recognizing the name... Le Cheeze Faun. I text it to Klaus. After sending, I get a call from Klaus. I answer and put it on speaker

"Klaus-?"

Klaus: Run Leo! They're headed your way!

"Wuh?"

Before he could answer, the entire building to my right collapsed. I was able to put my goggles on in time, while Sonic hopped on my head. Once the dust cleared I could see a large bulky figure.

It disappeared and in the same second it did, I felt a heavy presence behind me. Before I could turn to face it, I got grabbed. I was getting raised into the air and I could hear the deep laughter of the thing holding.

Zed: The blood breed has Leonardo!

Blood breed: So, boy, you're the one that's been helping them fight me, I presume. It doesn't matter, if you're associated with them, you must die!