Chapter 4

_Leonardo_

"UWAAAAAH! How am I gonna find Syr?!" I yelled into the heavens while walking down an alley. I cried out a few more words before treading forward in my quest to find Syr. The reason I'm not using my eyes is because of how small this task is, I'm sure Syr isn't in any danger. yo my displease, right when I went back into the crowded streets a little girl in a white cloak over a red hood bumped into me. It was hard enough to push me over and fall on my side. 

"Sorry!" I heard her say as she ran further away. I laid on the floor for a little trying to recollect myself. That's when I noticed a crimson shine emit from something getting kicked around in the crowd. "What is that? Is that- THE BLOOD BREED!" I shouted scrambling to my feet. 

I tried to pounce on it but someone had kicked it, then again and again. Eventually I was in front of the small cross. I was about to grab it when a wheel went over it, flinging it far away into someone's basket. "AAAAH!" I screamed in frustration and fear as people shot me confused or pitiful looks.

I ran towards the woman who is unknowingly handling a vampire. I was near her when the crowd got thicker and denser, basically way too hard to traverse through. That's when Sonic chirped from my hair giving me an idea. "Hey, Sonic! Think you can grab that small red and silver cross?"  I said pointing forward. 

Sonic gave a small salute and bolted forward between people's legs. I slowly slid through the many people having fun during this Monsterphilia festival. I watched with glee as Sonic got closer to the woman. 'Yes! I'm so close! Get it, Sonic!' Before I could completely finish my mental rant, a large boar crashed through the wall, throwing everyone into panic. 

Everyone got who was too close was pushed down. Screams of fear began to cry out from everyone nearby. I saw everyone start running away, but the woman had fallen over and gotten trapped under rubble. Sonic had gotten the blood breed while running back to me. I was able to get up and get to the side of the woman.  Thinking on my feet, I gave Sonic a Whisker saying, "Sonic, can you go throw this on that boar to make a distraction?" He jumped at the armadillo, throwing the flammable item causing the armadillo to cry in pain while thrash backwards, away from the fire.

I helped up the woman and got her to safety, behind a wall. "T-Thank you, sir!" She said traveling further away. Sonic ran back to me and settled in my loose jacket collar while fastening the blood breed into his grip. I let out huge sigh of relief while saying, "How long do you think it will take form this monster to be re contained? I hope this will workout- EEEEEEH?!" I cut myself off when the armadillo smashed through the wall I was laying on. 

It's burnt flesh reeked of bacon as it stared at me. It bellowed a loud screech before charging at me. I was too shocked to dodge and the armadillo threw me into the air. When I finally hit a surface it was soft and fury, it was confusing to me. I felt the fur some more before pushing myself up to look at it better. "Oh... AAAAHH!" Was the reaction I got as the armadillo I was on stared at me angrily. It began charging through buildings, smashing through walls, and smashing my face in with rubble. 

I hung on as best as I could with Sonic holding onto my pants. Finally, after seven buildings, it had thrown me off of it. I groaned while getting up and looking back at the armadillo. I climbed to my feet while staring at the armadillo. I grabbed a whisker while leaning against a wall, throwing it at the armadillo making it hit it's mark. 

It jumped around trying to shake off the flames. Finally it had kicked a water container, having the water put out all the flames which gave me enough time to get up. It stared me down before huffing out its anger while soaking. It charged while water flew off its body. When I saw the drops of water, an idea formulated in my head.