Chapter 5

_Leonardo_ 

"The seventh floor?!" Eina shouted in shock at our request. I silently whistled and looked away as Bell took care of the situation.  "You almost got yourself killed on the fifth floor not that long ago!  What are you going to do on the seventh?! How stupid can you be?" Eina continued to spout her distress at us. "B-but I've grown up a lot since then... I also have Leo." Bell pointed at me while talking. "D-Don't drag me into this!" I whisper yelled to him.

"And a bunch of my status levels have gone up to E, Eina!" Bell finished with smile on his face.  "What? E? No way..." A minute later Eina checked Bell's status by staring at his back. "No way. Strength and vitality are E. Agility... D rank?! Just as you said, your status has gone way up in a short time. There are parts of that I can't read,  but your ability is real." I stopped watching since it technically didn't involve me.

"So, Eina and I are gonna go somewhere tomorrow." Bell informed me while we walked out. "Where to?" I asked. "Beats me. But it seemed like nothing big. I guess we can't go down to the seventh floor yet." Bell said puffing his breath out. 'Technically I've been further down with Bete and miss Viridis... urr, I mean Lefiya. Still can't get out of that habit.' I thought to myself. "Well... see ya later then. I'll go by myself or just hang around Orario." I said and walked away. 

"I should probably stock up with supplies. I have... 2 more Whiskers. More would do me well, maybe armor too?" I thought and made my way up the babel. I bought 30 more Whiskers and started making my way into the dungeon.

That's when I heard something coming from an alleyway. Checking it out I saw three men surrounding something on the floor. "A-A little girl? Hey, step away from her!" I shouted, getting their attention.

_3rd Person_

 All of them turned to look at Leo. "Tsk, it's just some kid. Get outta here if you know what's good for you." One of the men said, this one being fat and short. Leo wasn't intimidated, but he still knows that he won't hurt them.  

"No. Not until you leave her alone!" Leo said bringing his arms up. "Heh, then why don't we teach you a lesson." The three men walked towards Leo and started beating him. Leo blocked the first few hits, but after that he was pushed down and beat up.  Leo looked up to see the girl staring at him. He mouthed the word "Run" and she did so.

Once the men stopped beating on him, they left him alone and walked away. After awhile someone found Leo beat up on the floor and trying to get up. "L-Leo! Are you alright?" It was Lefiya. She helped him up and guided him away from the alley and to the Loki familia property.

 There, Leo got a lot of stares from people just walking by. When Lefiya helped Leo into her room and laid him on her bed. In description, Leo looked like someone got bored of their voodoo doll because they weren't using it right and threw it away. "Th-Thank you, miss Viridis- Lefiya, sorry. Ah." Leo corrected himself and flinched when Lefiya bandaged a wound on his arm. 

"It's alright Leo. What happened to you?" Lefiya asked Leo. "Well, I saw a little girl getting beaten by these three guys and intercepted. I didn't want to hurt anyone so I just took all the hits." Leo nervously laughed before wincing again in pain. "Oh, Leo. You're too kind for this city." Lefiya said with a smile while patting Leo's head as he nervously laughed.  'Isn't that what Vivian said?' Leo thought back.

That's when a knock sounded on the door. Lefiya got up to open the door, with the reult being very unexpected. "Hiya Lefiya, guy who embarrassed Bete!" Loki stepped inside waving her hand. "Oh, L-Loki. What are you doing here?" Lefiya asked surprised by the sudden appearance. "I just need to talk to him. You got a second? I've got a question for you." Loki asked. "O-Oh, yeah sure." Leo said, slowly getting up from the bed. "Good! C'mon let's go." Loki said hopping out of the room as Leo followed and waved to Lefiya. "What an odd day." Lefiya mumbled to herself.