Chapter 6

Stay till the end to vote

_3rd Person_

"Do you think She'll stop anytime soon?" Leo leaned over to Bell while looking at our groaning goddess. "If we don't even know why she's like this, it's likely she'll be like this for some time." She shot back as we stared at her flopping around in her bed.

"G-Goddess Hestia, are you alright?" Leo nervously asked her hoping for a proper answer. She shot up and drank whatever Bell was holding out for her and looked away. "G-Goddess? Is something wrong?" Bell asked.

"Nothing's wrong." She still sat looking away. 'I believe this is what someone would refer to as a tsundere, but what do I know never was able to really knot myself do but when's your next day off work?" The cinnamon roll looked at Bell wondering what he's trying to do. "Day off? Why?" Hestia asked Bell. "I've started to make a lot of money in the dungeon lately, and I wanted to repay you for everything you've done for me." Leo put on a knowing smirk. "So, um. Would you like to get a nice dinner or something?" Bell finished as the smugness on my face grew.

"Date? Let's go today! I want to go today!" I found it a little funny how Hestia saw this as a lovers date while Bell saw this as a friends night out kind of thing. What made me chuckle was how surprised Bell was at her insistence. "But..." "We're going today!" If you were far away the two would look like they're kissing against a wall... with the short goddess being the dominant one.

Bell tried to point out how bad she said she felt, but, "I'm all better! Bell, I'll see you at six o' clock this evening on Southwest main, at Armor Square!" She said as the two finally left to do their things.

"... I find it even more funny that Bell couldn't tell she was sick from a hangover." I said to Sonic who chirped in affirmation. Somehow, though, I felt like the two are gonna have a rough day. "Probably not something I should meddle in. I've got to meet Bete and Lefiya in the dungeon anyway. C'mon, Sonic." I waved Sonic to follow as we left the church.

Finally arriving at the entrance to the dungeon. Looking at it and gripping onto the handle of my sword. "Hey, Leo!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I saw Lefiya and Bete walking my way. "You ready, little guy?" Bete asked me teasing me about my height. 'Says the guy who's name in French means idiot.' I thought silently.

"Stop teasing Leo already and lets go!" Lefiya said moving ahead of us. "Fine, fine. Looks like you owe her Leo." Bete laughed as we walked into the dungeon. With these two by my side, I've been given the thumbs up to go to at most, the 10th floor.

Looking around once we arrived in the misty landscape, I could see some orcs and even infant dragons not too far away. "Can you see anything Leo? You always seem to know where the monsters are, even before Bete can hear them." Lefiya asked Leo. Leo began to sweat a little trying to recover with, "Ehohohoh! I-I don't think I understand what y-you mean, eheheh..." Leo's horrible acting struck confusion into the two.

"A-Anyway, yeah there's some-" Before he could actually finish his sentence, fate decided to screw him over. An infant dragon decided to swoop by and kidnap the poor boy. By the time he reacted-by screaming that is-he was already rather far away.

Leo took his sword and shakily stabbed the neck of the scaly bastard. With the press of a button, he unleashed an electric shock, causing the dragon to stop and throw away Leo. Good thing that all the time he spent in the dungeon has kept him in shape and taught him how to quickly recover.

He jumped back to his feet to see the infant dragon charging him, actually it's kinda amusing seeing it's stubby legs move so fast. Leo side stepped and swung his sword from side to side making small but painful cuts on the thighs of the dragon.