bonus chapter

[small lil chapter written about the day they went tuxedo/dress shopping

[small lil chapter written about the day they went tuxedo/dress shopping. enjoy ❤️]

-----

"Miranda," Lucas Jade Zumann groaned, tightly hugging his beloved fiancee from behind, his arms wrapped around her as she tried to get out of bed.

"Lucas," she mimicked back, trying to get out of his grasp, for the third time that morning.

Now, Miranda Hill loved her fiance more than life itself, there was absolutely no doubt about that. It was hard to think of a time where she didn't love him or feel such a strong connection with him. It was unimaginable, but if he didn't let her go, she would be late to her wedding dress shopping appointment. That was part of it, but it wasn't exactly the whole truth... There was a whole situation with Lucas' mom that had occurred and the girl was worried that her officially soon-to-be mother-in-law now disliked her.

Lucas groaned louder and pulled her onto his naked chest, placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Babe, we already talked about this," he stated, his words dripping in his raspy morning voice.

"We didn't talk," Miranda somehow managed to turn around and face him. "We texted."

The brunet rolled his hazel brown eyes and hit the girl's forehead, causing her to cry out in exaggerated paIn.

"Don't be dumb, Miranda. My mom really didn't care about it at all, so don't even think about it, okay?"

The girl frowned before sighing and nodded, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, you're right. I know that. I was just petty over it. I'm sorry."

He smiled softly at her and kissed her cheek affectionately before unwrapping his arms around her waist and getting up which then caused her to groan.

"Wait no, stay."

"Wait no, stay," he mocked before getting up and running away, causing her to shout in frustration.

"LUCAS!"

"I love you!"

-

Camila, Crystal, Kat, Emeraude, and Esther bursted out in laughter upon seeing their best friend's fiance in a bright pink tuxedo. It was the twenty-fifth tuxedo of the day. The girls were without a doubt, enjoying themselves.

Lucas, fed up with their childishness, huffed in frustration. He was embarrassed, tired, and exasperated and had only been an hour and a half.

"You guys make me sick," he told them, smoke almost blowing through his ears.

Camila snorted before exploding into laughter again along with the other girls.

"We love you too, Lucas, now pose," she responded, taking a quick picture before shouting, "NEXT!"

"I refuse. Stop messing around already, all you guys have put on me are the most random ass tuxedos. Especially that leopard one. What the fuck even was that?"

Emeraude pouted, clutching her chest in fake hurt.

"I picked that one out! I thought it was pretty cute!"

"It would be cute if I was an animal," he replied bluntly, growing more annoyed by the second.

Crystal chuckled, taking a sip of the champange the workers of the store had had served them.

"Well Miranda told me that you were an animal in b-"

"OKAY! Crystal, Camila, that's enough. Now, Lucas, dear, try this one on."

Esther handed him a tux that she had picked out, which was zipped up in a bag.

"Matthew sent me a picture of Miranda's dress and I thought this would go quite nicely with it."

The boy, wary of the older woman, took it slowly before shuffling back into the dressing room unknowing that what Esther had picked out would be what he would wear on the most important day of his life.