The Beginning

Blood. S-so much blood. So much fire. Why? Why on today of all days? All i hear is screams and cries. All of them my own. My older brother took his last breath in my arms. The last person i found alive in my village has left me. "DON'T LEAVE ME YET PLEASE"! More tears rush down my face. My eye's sting none like every before. Did i- no. But it hurts so bad. "PLEASE COME BACK, DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE"! My eyes feel like their on fire. It has to be my keke genki. Everything is going thermal. I see heat everywhere, but the bodies that lay dormant in their on blood. Including my clan. The L/n clan was the strongest in the village hidden in the sun. To be taken out down to the last person..."AAAAAHHHHHH" My eyes hurt but not as much as my mental state due to the sudden lost of family and village. I turned 14 today. My parents were supposed to take me on my first B-ranked mission today. "SOMEBODY PLEASE, COME BACK TO ME"! My clan... My home... My entire village was now stained with blood and being swallowed by flames. Why? Why me? "Y/N!" I turned my head toward a bush where a black and white fox head sticking out of the bush. "KIARA, MY FAMILY IS-" "Shh, it's ok" the fox spoke as she gently rubbed her tail on my face. My clan is known for having birth animals. There animals that were born to help out the one that was born the same day and time. Mine is kiara, the mixed fox. "Y/n, i know it hurts but we have to go before your caught in the fire". "BUT I-" "grab your brothers necklace and let's go, you already have your mother's kuni and father's hair pin he gave you. Now we have to go". I look down at my brothers face. He looks at the sky with his eyes dulled down, life no longer lives in him anymore. I gently place him down and give him a kiss on the cheek before standing up. "Ok let's go" i said in between sobs. I ran to the end of the village and hoped on a tree. I looked back one last time. I don't know when but everyrhing wasn't thermal any more. Knowing this is the last time ill see my home, another tear escapes my eye's. "It's time to go Y/n". Holding my brothers necklace, i give my final good bye and escape into the woods. Who would have known this would be the way i unlocked my keke genki.

                        ~Time Skip~

It's been hours since i left the village. It's dark out and so cold. Kiara offered to go full size and warm me up, but i told her to save her strength in case we have to fight. I regret that. It feels like my skin is turning blue. It doesn't help thet im wearing a black tank top with black shorts that stop right above the knee while the rest of my legs and arms are rapped in black bandages. Im not hurt, my mother always wore them when she went on missions so being her child, i copied her. I also have a jacket but it's so thin that all it does is cancel a little of the massive wind that's blowing. "Maybe we should find some wood and a cave for shelter and fire." Kiara spoke. I nod at her statement and start picking up pieces of wood or sticks i find on the ground. Eventually i find a cave and start putting some of the wood in a pile. Kiara used one of her harmless little Jutsu's to start the fire. We sat in silence for a while before i sensed chakra approaching the cave. Lucky for us there was a boulder big enough to hide me while kiara hid inside my jaket. I hid my chakra and went be hind the boulder. "Fuck, that was priceless. Jashin will be so fucking proud" "shut up your too loud". I heard to voices. One sounded arrogant and extremely cocky while the other was more irratated and ruff. "Hmm, strange there's a fire here with no one around". I mentally slap my self for not putting out the fire before hiding. "Who fucking cares, less work for us" "Hidan maybe you should quiet down" there's a new voice now this one is more gental but also cold. "Just shut up and rest before we head back out." 'Four voices... That one sounded like he was around my age'. "We need to discuss what to do about our little spy" the younger voice spoke again. My heart stopped when suddenly, "what do you think" he was behind me now. "AAAHH" I screamed and fell on my ass. next thing i knew i was surrounded by the four. Thanks to the light from the fire i could see there faces. There was one with silver hair that puts the metal to shame, purple eyes the show mischief and danger, and an arrogant smirk that sends chills up my spine. The one next to him had a mask covering his face but you could still see his eyes. They were a almost emerald green with a greedy vibe coming from him. 'I really hope he isn't a pedifile' the other two looked similar, probably were brothers. The first one was tall with hair that stopped just below his neck. He has creases under his eyes. The other one was a bit shorter and his hair was the same legnth but a bit more spiky. Both looking down on me with deadly red eyes. I could feel kiara getting ready to fight if it comes to it. I on the other hand was stuck in place due to fear. Tension so thick you can cut the air with a kuni. Then the younger one spoke. "Who are you". "I-i". My words were cought in my throat. The taller one bent down to my level as if trying to calm me down. "We won't hurt you we just want to know who you are and why your hear." He's so hot. I was finally able to speak, "Y/n. My name is Y/n L/n. I was forced out here when my village and clan was destroyed. I came across this cave and took shelter." After that the four lowered their guard just a little bit. That's when kiara went full size over me making the four back up. I jumped on kiara's back and we took off out of the cage hearing a loud 'FUCK' after. I don't know who they were but the ones with the red eyes were quite...cute... "Y/n, are you alright?" "Yes, thank you kiara. That was frightening" We continued to run until we got to a little creak. After hopping off of kiara's back she went back to her small form. The entire ride i couldn't stop think of the two brothers. Yes i just met them and lost my family but DAMN THEY WERE FUCKING HOT. I was brought out of my little daydream when i felt a familiar chakra approaching. "Shit" i grapped kiara and was about to book it when i see a man with blue skin and sharp teeth pop out of the watet like a fucking jack in the box. "WHAT THE HELL"! I tried to run the other way but the four from earlier cought up. 'Shit Shit Shit' was all that could run through my mind.

I was surrounded with very limited way out. I was full of fear and a extremely familiar pain started appearing in my eyes again and u could see there body heat and chakra level. 'WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE'! I could see that their chakra was massive. But as i stared longer, i could start to see there fears. My clan is able to take people's fears and break their minds. Unfortunately i have no fucking idea how to do that. "Leader-sama will like you". That was the last thing i heard before everything went black.

*Hi there! It's the author. Thank you for giving my story a chance. I know it may not be a good story but i really hope you'll continue to read and enjoy the story. I will be posting every Monday Wednesday Friday and Sunday. I hope you enjoy this book and remember that i do request for side little stories if you want a lemon of a different character one of sasuke and itachi. Have a great day*

Word count: 1459