Who Are You

Ugh. My head hurts so bad. 'What hap-'. Memories from last night flood my mine. From my village to the strange men and blacking out. I jolt my body up, heart racing. I feel something move on the bed i was on, it was kiara. Wait a minute. WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS BED COME FROM! Looking a round i notice a small desk, the bed im on, a closet and two doors. One im guessing goes to a bathroom. The room is dimly lit. I nearly jumped out my skin hearing kiara's voice. "Y/n *yawn* you ok" "JEEZ kiara you scared the hell out of me" "hehe my bad". She seems to relaxed being in a strange room. She usually remains on guard in strange places. "Your finally awake". My jolted toward the sound of the voice. The door was open showing female with beautiful purple hair. Her presence is almost angelic. "Who are you" my voice almost craking in that sentence. "My name is konan, im a member of the Akastuki". Pause. Did she say akastuki. As in THE AKASTUKI. The infamous group of S-class criminals Akastuki. "What the actual fuck". I didn't realise i said that out loud until i heard her chuckle. 'Oh shit' i quickly cover my mouth. Before i had time to respond she was up close sitting on the bed next to me. Now im freaking the fuck out cause kiara would immediately go in a defensive stance ready to attack. Nope. Instead she hops in konan's lap and looks at me. When that happens, she tells me that that person isn't a threat. So im guessing konan isn't a threat. "Where am i?" "Your in our base. This is your room." "Oh that makes sin- Wait MY ROOM"I said that a little louder then i anticipated. "Well yeah, when our members brang you in, our leader couldn't pass up a chance of having a L/n clan member in the akastuki." I feel tears building up in my eyes the moment she mentions my clan. The build but i refuse to let them spill. "I only unlocked my keke genki yesterday, so i don't know how to use it." "That's where they come in." A deep voice caught my attention towards the door. There i see three men standing in the door way. The first two where the brother's from last night. The unfamiliar one had natural red hair, piercings on his face, and captivating purple eyes that seemed to swirl but didn't. "Hello L/n, i am the leader of the akastuki. I decided to keep you in the akastuki since your village was allies with our organization" (yes i gave them a village allie FIGHT ME).  'How in the world did he kn-'. "You might be wondering how i know this" 'What the fuck' "You see i sent a small group to speak with the sunsukage, your dad, but when they got their it was in flames. They checked bodies and the only one they didn't find was yours." "That doesn't explain how you know who i am." "Your father always had a picture of you and always spoke about his 'baby girl' so i had them look for you." 'That's weird'. "Um ok." "The two behind me will teach you how to control you keke genki. Now i had konan put some clothes out for you. Get dress and be ready to train." He gives me one last look before him and the other boys walk out closing the door. "Don't mind Pein. He looks and sounds scary but he's not as long as you don't anger him." Konan reassured me. I gave a small smile before i got up and got dressed.

                         ~Time Skip~
I've met the rest of the akastuki members but the two boys. I'm supposed to wait in the living room for them but they're taking sooo long. Even kiara fell asleep waiting for then. After what felt like hours the taller brother came into the front room. "Hello, it's time to go." His voice was calming and non threating. "Ok". By now we meet up with the slightly shorter one and is now walking to a place to train. Me being me decided to ask a marrage of questions. "Where are we going?" "To train you." The younger one said anoyed a bit. 'This is going to be fun'. "How far is it?" "Not too far." "What are you teaching me?" "How to control your keke genki." "How hard is it?" "*sigh* Fairly hard." "Not the training, your di-." "THAT'S IT!" At this moment, the older one is trying to hold back a laugh while i can't breathe currently holding my stomach. "You should see you face."  His brother spoke in between chuckles. "If your done with your damn laughing fit lets get goin." He said irritated. "Wait one more question" since i finally caught my breath. "What". You can see the irritation mark popping out of his forhead. With an innocent smile, i spoke.

"Who are you?"

*Sorry this one os short and really bad. I couldn't come up with good ideas for this chapter. Remeber i do take request for side storys and other characters for those stories. Let me know if you like the book so far. Have a nice day*

Word count: 890