Uchiha?

"What?" He looked at me with an irritation mark on his forehead. "Who are you?" I repeated trying to look innocent. Im pretty sure it's taking every bit of his being not to kill me. I Love it. After a few seconds of him breathing, his brother finally stop chuckling, and me laughing my ass off, he turns and start walking again. "So annoying..." It's low when he said that but because of my birth animal, i heard that and some unmentionable things. "I HEARD THAT DICK WAD." (my favorite go to line). He ignores me and continues to walk as i start to rub my temple. 'I swear if you wasn't so hot...' From there i may or may not have pictured different scenarios in my head. Im pretty sure im going to hell because of how un holy these thoughts are, but hey what can you expect from a teenage girl. I mean im only 14, but still. Who doesn't think about getting dicked down by a very hot guy (Or girl. We LGBTQ Friendly here). I was lost in the impurity of my teenage mind when the elder brother spoke. "Miss L/n, how old are?" I snapped my self out of my thoughts. "Huh oh im 14" " you act like your 4 if you ask me." The younger one mumbled under his breath again. "Well no one asked you now did they?" I gave him a glare, really hoping that it's like daggers are stabbing him in the back of the head repeatedly. That's when he stopped and looked at me. "We're here." I looked around, it was pretty secluded and with the amount of trees covering the area around the open space, they probably come here often. "L/n-" "Y/n, if im going to live with you people then call me Y/n." And ve sides, my mother was always addressed as Miss L/n, and don't wanna cry right now. "Y/n we want you to come at us with the intent to kill. I want to see where your skill level is at." I nod i response and got in a one of my favorite fighting stances. Or more like a crouch. My stance is extremely low to the ground, and thanks to the fact that im really short, it's not easy to strike me with out almost losing your balance sence you have to aim so low. "You'll be fighting sa-" "Me first." I nod in response to that waiting for a signal to go. I look right at the boy in front of me. The older boy said to start and i instantly teleported behind the younger boy and threw a punch. I easily doges it and throws a kick towards my side. I jump away and throw a few kunai his way along with a shuriken. He blocked the kunai but barely missed the shuriken so it cut his cheek a bit. When that happened i rushed toward him and threw a punch to his gut, which i successfully landed the hit. He quickly recovers and throws a punch that connects with my cheek. Lucky for me he loses his balance that allows me to do a few hands signs. Lightning Style: song of a thousand birds (also known as chidori). I aim for his gut again but he counters with his own chidori. A smile crept across my face. 'This should be interesting.'

                         ~Time Skip~                        

I was almost out of chakra and was able to do quite a bit of damage. I did another justu. Wind Style: Wind dragon Justu. I aim the dragon strai for him, but before it could reach him it disappeared. "Where did it go?" When i looked back at the boy his eyes were shut. I was about to attack when he opened his eyes. I froze. I felt my blood run cold when i saw those eyes, those cold red eyes. Ive never seen anything like this.  A wave of pain slightly washed over my body. Then ge disappeared. I looked around and couldn't find him. My guard at it's highest. "Y/n." 'Wha-?' My eyes widened when i turned my head to see a lady with gentle eyes and a smile so bright it puts the sun to shame. Her warm and enchanting glow so captivating and lovely. Tears roll down my face as confusion and fear start to swirl as one. Disbelief evident on my face. "Y/n." She spoke again. My guard no longer existent. Every bit of my body shakes violently. No matter how long i stare at her, blink, and rub my eyes, it's her standing there. There's no mistaking it. She's right there.

"M-mom?"

                          ~Time Skip~
I woke to someone shaking me. My head is pounding. "Mmm." My eyes flutter open. The first thing i see is an orange mask wirh an eye looking down at me. "SHE'S AWAKE, SHE'S AWAKE!" His yelling makes my head pound harder. I slowly raise up, holding my temple. "Jeez tobi, keep your voice down." He ran out of the room as someone entered after him. It was the boys from earlier today. I STILL DON'T KNOW THERE DAMN NAMES! "Ow ow ow." 'Ok note to self, dont yell in your head when you have a fucking headache.' "You ok?" The older one always speak first. "Im fine."  The younger handed me a small medicine bottle. I thank him as he starts to walk out. "Should have known better to mess with an Uchiha. My names sasuke by the way." 'Sasuke... What a nice na- wait. What-?   

"What's an Uchiha?"

*I just started a book and I'm already late with updates. FOR SHAME. Ahem, anyway thank you for reading this chapter. It's alot shorter than what i want it to be but i hope you like it. Any way remember i take small side request of any Naruto characters so let me know if you guys want a side story so. See you guys later. Bye~~*

Word Count: 1010