Demon In The Mist

It's been a month after i joined the akatski. Im still getting use to the members. The uchiha brother's, along with Tobi who i later found out was named obito, had been helping me with my Dragongon. I've improved quite a bit and is able to use the heat sensory part very well. How well? So well that i get to go on my first mission with Kiara today! And sasuke but we're not focusing on that right now.

I was getting ready for the day when i heard a knock on my door. When i went to open it, pein was standing in the door way with sasuke. "Pein Sama? Why are you here?" "I'm here to ya know." I ignored sasuke's comment while listening to what pein had to say. "As you know the three of you will be going on a mission today. You are to help and return with an Allie of ours." I nod my head and looked at Kiara. "We'll do just fine. I'll make sure Y/n doesn't mess up" Kiara spilled after that causing me to pout. "HEY! Give me some credit will you!" I turn to Pein and sasuke who are quietly laughing to each other. "Oh come on!" Kiara and the rest of the akatsuki who were listening outside started laughing.  I puffed out my cheeks and turned away.

After I was given the details, I prepared everything I need for the mission. Among them are needles, kunai, and a few antidotes incase someone gets poisoned. As I was grabbing the last of my supplies, I sensed a presence behind me. I turned my head to see who it was, no one was there. 'What the fuck? I could've sworn-' when I turned my head back around I saw sasuke, staring right at me. "Do you need something duck butt?" An irritation mark appeared on his forehead. "Hurry up, I don't have all day." I roll my eyes and finish my preparations.

It's been about five days since we left on our mission. Kiara was sleeping on my head while I walked in comfortable silence. It was nice. You could hear the birds and small bugs around us while the wind blew gently. The sun was setting so the sky was a mix of oranges and pinks. It was breath taking.....

"Huh? Where did this fog come from?" Suddenly we were engulfed by a thick mist. I quickly raised my guard, that's when I noticed it. "Sasuke? Where did you go?" His entire being had disappeared from my senses, yet. "I'm infront of you." 'Seems like the mist dulls my senses, if thats the case.' I then take a deep breathe and close my eyes. When I opened them again I could see sasuke's body heat along with what animals are around. Before I could speak I quickly dodge to my right as a giant sword comes swinging down towards my left side. "That was a pretty nice dodge, didn't think you'd pull that off." I assume a fighting stance and look at the man in front of me. He was a well built man, whose face and neck, was wrapped with bandages. He carried a large sword over his shoulder, passing behind his short black hair. Next to him was a beautiful young man with long black hair, a soft face and needles placed in between his fingers. I stare at the two with my guard up when suddenly the taller man disappeared. "Huh? Where the fuck-" I quickly ducked as I felt danger fly over my head in the shape of a sword. He quickly jumped back to avoid the kick I aimed at his stomach. Then Sasuke spoke. "Zabuza put down your weapon" I paused and thought for a moment. 'Zabuza? Isn't the one of the people we're looking for?' Zabuza put his sword away and released the jutsu. I deactivated my eyes and just stared blankly at the man in front of me. "You mean to tell me that the man who just tried to take my fucking head off like it was a fucking too to a bottle is the one we're looking for?!"

                    ~Time Skip~

We decided to set up camp before we start our five day trip back to the base. Sasuke was doing something with his life, I'm not sure what, and I was speaking with zabuza and Haku. "You didn't have to go for my head like that." I pouted as I ate a bite of my fish. Zabuza laughed "Sorry but when I strike, I strike to kill." I pouted "yeah I can see that." I turned my head and pouted some more. Haku pets Kiara as he sits and listen. As we talked I felt a pair of eyes stare into the back of my head. I looked over and locked eyes with Sasuke before he quickly turned away. I tilted my head confused when I heard haku speak. "So what's your name?" I snapped out of it and responded "huh? Oh I'm y/n. And that's Kiara." He nodded and looked at Zabuza who smiled. "Ok why you look at him and why the fuck did he just smile like that?" They smiled even wider and I grew even more confused. " Don't worry about it, let's just sleep for the night.

I tried to sleep but I could shake the image trapped in my mind. When they appeared in the mist, I could've sworn I was in hell.
Cause for a split second.
I swore I saw

A demon in the mist.

*OMG IM BACK I MISSED THIS SO MUCH! Ok so a lot has been going on and I finally got a chance to write again. I'll try to upload more and I do hope you all stick with me and enjoy this mess of a book*

Word count: 983