Entry 16

━━
How did someone like you come to me?
If only we could be together right now
~Through The Night, IU
━━

"Taeyong?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you even like me, I'm no match to what Lara was." She snickered as she messed with her ice cream.

"Yes you aren't." He paused and looked at the pale girl. "But I'm happy that you aren't."

Jina stopped messing with her ice cream and looked at her boyfriend, he just cupped her cheeks, his eyes filled with loved and adoration for the girl in front of him.

"I'm happy that only I can see the best of you, I'm happy that only I know how much your worth is. Lara was liked by everyone but my Jina, I'm glad that only I have the privilege to call Kang Jina mine, the girl with whom I want to spend my future years with." He kissed her forehead softly, like she was a snowflake, beautiful but will melt away soon.

To spend my future years with....

To Taeyong,

These moments of euphoria and elation with you, Taeyong they are so alluring, fascinating and bewildering. I want to treasure them in my wrecked ship, save them like polaroids in my pastel box, something to call my own.

Its so beautiful, that I feel so sad.

A/N: The last line is actually taken from Hotel Del Luna. And I was actually listening to Through the night while writing this and I would lie if I said I didn't cry.