Entry 19

━━
Take my hand and draw a circle
This is how much we've shared together
~Without You, NCT U
━━

"Mom, I'm home!" Taeyong greeted as he walked inside his home.

His Mom who was in the kitchen came out wiping her hands on the apron tied around her waist, when she saw Jina was with him. She was so delighted to see Jina in her house, she didn't even remember the last time she saw the girl properly.

His Mom ignored her son standing there and straight away engulfed the girl into a motherly hug, "Jina sweety! How are you?" She held her face and looked at her, "Your mom told me about your hospital visit yesterday, I'm so sorry." She spoke, the concern and sorrow perceptible in her voice.

"Hospital visit and why 'sorry'?" Taeyong asked. He was unaware of anything that was happening.

Jina never wanted Taeyong to know, things were going just fine, the illusions of happiness that she created for herself was working perfectly until now.

Summer break was about to end and Taeyong was to return back to his university so she decided to keep things the way they were, without him being aware and her quietly disappearing.

"What hospital visit Jina?" He asked, now in a much questioning and commanding tone. Taeyong was worried and confused but most importantly he was scared.

"He doesn't know?" His mom asked and Jina only replied with a guilty nod.

"What are you hiding Jina! Why won't you tell me!" He raised his voice now but his voice cracked, he was on the verge of crying.

"Taeyong I-"

"What Jina! Tell me." He begged. "Please." He whispered and cupped her face, Jina could see his eyes were moist now.

You made him cry again Jina.

"I'm in the last stage of Acute Myeloid Leukaemia."

To Taeyong,

Forget me

Erase me from that special corner of love in your heart

It will be easier now, than later.

-Jina