Entry 25

━━
I find peace in every story you told
I think of you, I'll never be alone
~More Than Words, Little Mix
━━

"Hey Jina!" A girl came inside Jina's hospital room which took Jina by surprise.

"Eunsoo? How come?" Jina was excitingly shocked to see her best friend back after two whole years.

Eunsoo was Jina's best friend back in high school, they were close even after that until Eunsoo's parents had to move to the States after which they lost contact.

"Taeyong called me somehow, luckily I was in town." She smiled, "How have you been?" She asked, her smile fading away.

Eunsoo knew that she wasn't doing well. Jina looked pale and weak, her bones had started becoming visible now, anyone could tell she was dying.

"I'm just there there right now." Jina chuckled which cause Eunsoo to break into a smile as well.

For the next few hours they just talked about their old times, friends, how much life has changed and then Eunsoo took her leave, aware that it would be her last time seeing Jina.

"So are you happy?" Taeyong entered the room after Eunsoo left. From Jina's smile, he figured that she was indeed happy.

"Thank you so much Taeyong."

"Anything for you my love." He said kissing her forehead softly.

To Taeyong,

My fingers have started trembling a lot these days. I just wanted to say that thank you for everything Taeyong. I owe you so much but here I am, being as useless as possible.

I'm not able to hold the pen properly or write properly so I guess this will be my last diary entry. Stay Well Taeyong.

-Jina