Last Entry

━━
I'll be there, for you who walks alone
Singing till the end, this song will be endless
~Love Poem, IU
━━

(play the audio)

To Taeyong,

You found this letter which means you received my blue diary. I was never good at being able to express my emotions very well Taeyong but the blue dairy, it speaks how much I treasured your existence in my life.

You know as a child I never believed in love, watching my parents separate at a young age, I assumed it was a foolish thing to have faith in but that changed when you walked into my life Taeyong. You my love, you brought in a whole another change into me. I started believing in this stupid idea of love, you made me feel loved, you gave it a different outlook.

Don't think of this letter as a goodbye for I will always look upon you, take care of you. This letter is a thank you, thank you Lee Taeyong for coming into my life, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return, even though my life was short lived but the way your presence made it so beautiful. You will always be the best part of 19 years of Kang Jina's existence.

But Taeyong, you have to leave me and walk ahead in this journey of life. We are like parallels Taeyong, we had a lot in common it's just that we weren't suppose to meet till the end.

Lee Taeyong you deserve all the love in this world for that pure heart of yours and that can only be given by someone who loves you way more than I do. It won't be easy but you have to try, at least for me so that I'll be at peace knowing that someone is there for you.

Well this it for me I guess. If you ever miss me, just close your eyes and think of us.

For I'll be there.

-Jina