Entry 22

━━
We still have a long journey ahead
Please always, until death stay with me
~Wherever You Are, One Ok Rock
━━

"When is this from?" Taeyong asked holding up a polaroid of Jina in a pink dress with a magic wand.

Jina took a look at the polaroid in his hand and smiled over the memory, "Oh that's 3rd grade fancy dress party."

They both were sitting inside Jina's room when they found the box were Jina kept all her polaroids.

"You look cute." He admired the picture in his hand, caressing it with his index finger.

"Hey look at this!" He exclaimed picking up an another picture from the box, "It's us." He smiled.

"It's from high school, that beach party." Jina said as she shifted closer to Taeyong, "We were so drunk that we almost had a full on make out session." She giggled.

Taeyong's face moved closer to Jina's, so close that they both could hear each other breathing, "Almost?" He whispered.

"Y-yeah." She stuttered. The distance between them was flustering Jina into a shade of pink.

Taeyong didn't say anything and just connected her pale cold lips to his, slowly cupping her face they deepened into the kiss. A different wave of adrenaline was flowing inside both of them.

Doors locked, clothes on the ground, their bodies together, they both gave each other their everything.

To Taeyong,

You took care of me like I was a dandelion, waiting to be blown into the wind anytime.

~Jina