Entry 26

━━
Hold on, I still want you.
Come back, I still need you.
~Hold On, Chord Overstreet
━━

It was only three days at the hospital and Jina's condition was worsening a lot. Her voice was barely audible anymore, her movements had become restricted as well. Tubes and IV lines is what supported her for that temporary time.

"Jina sweety how are you feeling?" Jina's mom asked through her tears, slowing caressing her daughter's hollow cheeks. Jina couldn't say anything, she just muttered a small 'its okay' as she rubbed circles on her mom's hand, trying to calm her down.

Watching their child die in front of them was bigger than any other pain in the world. Jina had dreams which she wanted to fulfil, she wanted to become a chef so she started the cafe, she was doing so well, her mom was at peace that Jina was happy.

She was sitting beside her bed when suddenly Jina's nose started bleeding and immense pain hit her delirium. Taeyong who was inside the room rushed out to call the nearest doctor.

The doctors somehow put the pain and bleeding to rest but then they broke the painful news to Taeyong and Jina's mom.

"Pain and bleeding are the characteristics of the last days of any Leukaemia patient, I think you should be prepared." He paused.

"She will be gone soon."