Lucas's prologue

I screamed in terror as my home went up in flames, my sister still inside. I tried to save her but they bound my wrists with something I couldn't break. They defiled my mother and made father watch as she was raped to death. They tortured him and made me watch as the life drained from his face. The last words he said to me "Don't let them break your spirit son. I love you and always will...." and then he died in my arms.

     Six months later I was sold to a werewolf pack in the East. I was only five when they started using me as a punching bag. Awaiting for my every day beatings. Sometimes they'd use whips, or, their claws, sometimes even use knives. They won't break me. I won't, I refuse to give them the satisfaction.

     I've never heard of good werewolves. Never met one in my life. Apha Blake, silver shore pack, the alpha I was sold to, his pack is in the east. Alpha Derek, tundra pack, owns a whole lot more territory then we do, he's the worst. Alpha river, twlight pack, is in the south. I've heard he's a good alpha and rules on trust, not fear. They say he's part demon.
     The alpha that picks my curiosity most is alpha dawn, blood moon pack, she's the only female alpha ever known and is alpha rivers twin sister.

________
Please hit the star💜 thanks!!