chapter two

Dawn's pov

We walked through the woods and I sniffed the air.

"Almost there" I said into the pack link.

I started trotting and my few pack members followed close behind. I walked out of the timberline and saw alpha Blake's fucking big ass house. Damn this place is huge.....is this his house or his pack house? We walked up to the security gate and a werewolf stepped out. "Shift" he said and my pack and I shifted into our normal forms. Is I eyes widened when he realised who I was, because he thought I was male. Like I said, my wolf form is the size of a alpha males. Plus, me, my brother, and my sister are they only known werewolves to have a solid black wolf form.

      He stepped aside and opened the gate. We walked in and the doors opened. Alpha Blake walked out of the house and smiled widely. He had short blonde hair and hazel eyes. He opened his arms "welcome to my home! Please come in" he said and walked towards us. No don't come to me. Don't come over here. Don't come over here. Don't come over to me. Well shit. He walked over to me and brought my hand to his mouth. Boy if you bite me.... He kissed my hand "charmed to meet you~" he purred. Oh dear goddess stop. "It's nice to meet you to" I replied formally and removed my hand from his grasp.

     He looked irritated for a millisecond, but then masked it with a smile. "Welcome to the Silver Shore pack, I am Alpha Blake" he said loud enough for the few of my pack to hear. "It's a pleasure to be here, I am Alpha Dawn. Alpha of Blood Moon pack" I greeted back in a confident tone. He smiled and opened the doors to his pack house. "Please come in. We have much to discuss" he said and I followed him in. My pack and i parted from each other. My sister walked up behind me and alpha Blake looked at her in disgust. "If I were you, Alpha Blake. I'd wipe that look off my face. That's my sister" I said sharply and his eyes widened.

     "I'm terribly sorry, Alpha Dawn. I had no idea" he apologized but I could tell it was fake. We walked into a lavish dining rooms and sat down. My sister, dusk, was sitting beside me and alpha Blake sat in front of me. After eating for a bit alpha Blake spoke up. "So....I have a proposition for you" he said and I narrowed my eyes. "Yes?" i asked and he leaned back in his chair. "I challenge you to a fight of dominance" he challenged and I huffed. "Very well, anything else?" I asked and he thought it over. "If I win, you become my mate" he said and Dusk growled lowly. I silenced her and crossed my arms "and if I win?" I asked. "If you win.....you can have anyone one that's on my territory, pack or prisoner" he said and I thought it over.

"You do realise that we will win, right?" Nova asked, amused at the situation. "Well duh, but I have to pretend" I told her and she laughed.

I reached my hand over the table "deal". He smirked and shook my hand "deal". We started eating again and I heard a loud thump. I rose my head up and looked around. I looked towards alpha Blake and he looked like his was talking into his pack link. I heard the sound of a door slamming open and caught a smell. My eyes widened and I took in as much of the smell as I could before it went away. It smelled like blood and sweat, but underneath it all was the best sent I've ever smelled. It smelled like morning dew and fall leaves. Nova started going crazy.

"We have to get down there!" she yelled. "I promise we will, but first I need to deal with this stupid alpha" I told her calmly. She huffed but stilled paced around anxiously. "Fine" she agreed. "Thank you" I said, and she went to the back of my mind.

The door to the dinning room opened and in walked a small, scruffy, smelly, male werewolf. "Alpha, I need to speak to you, it's about our guest" he said nervously and I narrowed my eyes. Alpha Blake stood up and turned towards me. "Sorry but I must take care of this" he said and I nodded. He walked out of the room and my sister glared at me. I rolled my eyes and spoke to her through our sibling mind link.

"What?" I asked her and she growled. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT?! IF YOU LOSE THSI FIGHT YOU HAVE TO MATE WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT ALPHA!!" she yelled. I looked at her smugly "I thought you said he was hot?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes."stop changing the subject, dawn" she said and I sighed. "Don't worry about me" I told her and she smiled "I can't stop".

We stopped talking when alpha Blake walked back into the room. "If we're done eating, can we get this over with?" I asked and his eyes widened slightly. "Yes, of course, just allow me to go and inform my pack. Meet me out front when you get down telling your few" he said and walked out again. I stood up and mind linked the few of my pack that came with me.

"Meet me out front" I told them and they agreed.

I walked out the door and my sister followed close behind. I walked out the front door and my packs members were already standing there, waiting for me. "Alpha Blake challenged me to a fight of dominance. If I lose, I become his mate. If I win, I get to choose one of his pack, or guest, to join my pack, only if they want to of course" I told them and they looked nervous. "Now don't worry about me, I promise I'll win" I said and they relaxed slightly. My pack knows that I don't break promises unless I have a good reason.

     Alpha Blake walked out and to my group. "My pack will be watching us fight" he said and I nodded. "My few will be watching us fight as well"I told him and he smiled smugly. We walked over to the fighting area, it was just a large rectangular dirt patch. I stood at one end and he stood at the other. "they say your part demon, and you've defeated five other alphas besides your father. Personally I don't see what he saw in your mother, besides a monster" he said and I snarled. My eyes flashed from gray to red.

"HOW DARE HE TALK THAT WAY ABOUT OUR MOTHER!" Nova yelled angrily and I laughed. "Now now nova. I'll let you get him" I told her and she howled.

"One....two....three....SHIFT" one of alpha Blake's wolves yelled. We shifted into our wolf forms and everyone gasped at my wolf form. Alpha Blake looked taken aback but snarled. Let the games begin....