[3] No.

"No ! Please don't hurt me ! I have two little boys, they need me !" The female citizen cried desperately.

     "Shut up and sit next to the other hostages, woman !" Vendetta yelled in her face, loosing his temper, while his steel cards floated around him.

     He was currently robbing a bank. His brother's words pulled him once again on the right path. He was loosing it, with all the things that happened. He grabbed the sack of money and was about to go towards the exit of the bank. 

     "Don't you dare move, inferior ones, for my babies shall keep you company " Vendetta spoke, threateningly moving the steel cards closer to the hostages. He was about to turn around to face the door leading outside, but stopped midway when he saw a fire ball barely missing his head, hitting the wall in front of him, about 8 meters away. After waiting for his heart to start beating again, the super-villain managed to fully turn around. He wasn't surprised to see Blaze at the entrance of the bank, in his well known charming looks. 

     "You know what to do, so let's just get to it already. " The superhero said, but he knew the villain was not planning on just leaving with his hands empty. At least not without a fight before doing so. 

     Vendetta smirked behind his iron mask. His plan was working. He reached to his belt, and took a gun out of his newly attached gun holder. He didn't ever use guns, but this time he made an exception.

Blaze frowned in confusion. Why would the villain use a gun ? That thing wouldn't be able to kill him. 

     The hero lost his frown, his eyebrows rising in shock instead. 

     Vendetta lifted the gun to his own temple. 

     "If you won't let me go away with the money, I'll shoot. Of course, the bullets are full of black magic, the only thing that could make them actually able to harm me. " He said calmly, like he was talking about the weather. 

     The super-villain couldn't help but smile at the hero's expression. His plan was brilliant ! If the hero was just going to let Vendetta shoot himself, he was actually going to do so, therefore finishing what he started back on the roof. If Blaze was going to obey, the villain would just go away with the money. There was no way the plan was going to fail that time. Blaze was either going to loose his enemy forever, which would lead to the citizens not needing the hero anymore, either going to let Vendetta leave. 

     Meanwhile, the hero was not aware of that plan. He just thought the same thing he did back on the roof, that the villain was doing that sort of stuff just to play with his mind. 

    However, as the click of the hammer cut the silence, the hero acted on impulse. 

     With a strong jump, he went flying towards Vendetta. He pinned him against a wall, holding the wrist of the hand holding the gun. His free hand was around the super-villain's throat. 

     "Stop it with these mind games, damn it ! " He yelled as strong as his lungs let him in Vendetta's face. 

     "Just let go of my hand and I can assure you the mind games will stop." 

     "No. " Whispered Blaze. 

     He took the gun out of Vendetta's grip, then pointed it towards the wall, right next to his enemy's head. He started shooting bullet after bullet  making hole after hole in the wall. The villain flinched each time a bullet left the gun, the loud noises echoing in his head even as the shooting stopped. A heavy silence fell over the bank, as the enemies just stared at each other and the hostages looked at them shocked and confused.