What Happens In Vegas...

A.N/Picture attached

I smoothed down my salmon pink dress as I walked towards the mirror in my room.

I really didn't want to go to this benefit. Of course I want to help the cause but I'm so exhausted and being sociably and formal doesn't really float my boat right now.

I take a look at myself and sigh as I reach for my earrings. This will do. I had put my hair up into an up-do,it was tidy but still loose enough to not pull in my scalp. I left two loose strands of hair either side of my face which I'd curled with my straighteners to frame my face. I quickly put my earrings on and then reached for my gold,strappy heels.

I'll admit I look formal but I'm sure as soon as I see Tristan ill immediately feel like a hobo once again.

"Hayley" I hear Tristan knock from the other side of my door. I grab my clutch purse and turn to leave.

"Coming" I call,before opening the door and coming face to face with Tristan...ugh in a black suit and tie.

God,why would you make a man so incredibly gorgeous? There is a line between gorgeous and...Tristan.

He'd smoothed his hair back with a slight dab of gel which I have to admit did make him look quite young. I know he's only a few years older than me but because of his status I always seem to add on years in my head. He has the success of a 30 year old at the age of 25

I watched as his mouth opened slightly and his gaze slipped slowly down and then up my body.

Oh dear,he doesn't like the dress!

I bite my lip anxiously

His eyes rest on his face

Is there something on my face?
"Have I got something on my face?" I gasp before dabbing at the corner of my mouth

He chuckles and shakes his head reassuringly
"No,you look great" he says before holding out his arm for me to take

I giggle and hold his arm as we walk out the hotel room.

I can already tell this will be the highlight of tonight,just touching his arm.

Yes that's sad but for someone who has an incredibly hot boss and hasn't had sex in 5 years this is as good as it gets!

After a car had been called to drive us to the event,Tristan got out first and insisted I wait for him to open my door and help me out. I snicker,ive been living in New York for years and Tristan was the first man to ever open a door for me!

I watch from the car as he slips out and then offers me his hand. I take it and then myself slip out. There's quite a few fancy cars out here,looks like there are allot of people here.

I glance around as I walk arm in arm with Tristan,this feels strange but according to Tristans earlier remark he says he is "escorting" me. That kinda sounds like a date? I know it's not but you get what I mean right?

Oh well.

My feet are still moving as he leads me into the hall but my head is anywhere but here. I feel so out of place. You can practically smell the money! I'm just a small town girl from England!

Suddenly we stop and I continue to take it in. Marble floor,crystal chandelier,tall glasses of champagne and then there's the dresses...

Oh some of the dresses these ladies are wearing.

Long,silk with gems and embroidery galore! And then there's my knee length from a vintage store...oh dear.

I feel slight stubble on my ear before hearing Tristan whisper
"You look lovely,stop worrying"