Ownership

Oh my

I didn't think about this,i acted rashly. I've only known this man a few months,i don't know much about his personal life. What if he's a murderer?

He did say I'm his to do what he pleases with? He's gunna kill me!

I feel his body pressed up against my back. My crotch pressed into the counter in front of me and his crotch pressed against my ass. I shivered as a delicious feeling rippled down my spine. I felt my head involuntarily tilt back,only to rest on his shoulder.

Is this "want" im feeling? I haven't felt that in...well a while!

Heat suddenly spread out across my entire abdomen as he rested his hand there. My eyes closed and I released a shaky breath as I felt his hand begin to slide down slowly.

He's going to touch me!

"Stop him!"

One part of me whispered...unfortunately that part was drowned out by the remains of my entirety screaming at me to let him.

Oops!

Was he going to? It's hard for me to register this side of him. He's so cool,collected and such a gentleman...how can this be real? This sort of stuff simply doesn't happen to me!

I felt his lips incredibly close to the bare skin left revealed at my neck. I gasped inwardly as I felt his breath as he inched closer,his lips touching me for a second before his teeth grazing the very same spot.

Oh my. This is so...i want to say hot?

Me and my boss?

It's so wrong but right now it just adds to the flame which is currently setting my entire inside a blaze. What has this man done to me?

I sigh and reach my hand up,i rest it in his hair.

This is going to sound so silly but I now don't know what to do with my hand. I really don't have much experience! I've only been with one guy and that was like 5 years ago! I don't know much of what to do,me and my ex didn't have sex allot,only a few times. I hovered there,i felt myself stiffen slightly with slight panic.

"Tug my hair" I hear a velvety voice ripple to my ear. I sigh and immediately tug gently,only to be met with a soft and silk like growl.

"Mmmm" i involuntarily sounded.

Fuck. That's embarrassing!

I gasp and my eyes shoot open,i turn my head and immediately stand up straight out of embarrassment. I pretty much just moaned for no reason! Who the fuck does that?

I turn abruptly to explain but jump slightly as I realise how close Tristan is to me still. I go to move back but my butt is against the counter. His eyes are blazing as I bet mine also are,although I don't know whether mines with lust or fear.

I don't know why I'm scared. It's not of him,its me. Its been 5 years...thats a long time.

He takes his lower lip between his teeth and my eyes immediately drop to see this seductive act. I feel my lungs release a ragged breath and then let my eyes meet his once again. I see his head slowly shake from side to side,as if to tell me no.

I don't know what for? Um okay.

"Don't be embarrassed" he then voices.
His eyes are dark,full of an even darker emotion. I can't tell whether it's lust or excitement. Whatever it is,its got my heart pounding and I flinch as he steps forward I put my hands on the counter behind me. His chest is touching mine,mmmm his body heat is delightful.