Complications

Tristans P.O.V

I glanced down as I quickly unbuttoned my shirt,just seeing her slung across the bed had me begging to rip that dress off her frail body. Her blue eyes were hungry and were devouring my abs,i loved how hungrily she stared at me. Her hair was slightly frizzed from my not so gentle gesture of pushing her against the wall,somehow this only made me want her more

There's something very carnal about her,shes collected,graceful,beautiful...but under all of that...i can't help but be very turned on by this creature I'm hoping to bring out in her. I've felt this way as soon as she entered my office on her first day working for me. I don't ever sleep with my employees usually...

I shouldn't do this. I could be in huge shit if anyone found out. She could get fired! No. I can't let that happen. She's very skilled at her job,even this could ruin the relationship Weve managed to build.

I stop and feel my whole face stiffen. I sigh and flop down onto the bed. She sits up and her face floods with concern.

"What's wrong?" She asks. Even her voice is sexy. I turned my head to see her frail features drenched with worry.

"I can't do this. As much as I want too...trust me I want to,but I can't" I whispered. Her eyes close momentarily and she nods before jumping off my bed and charging towards the door.

She's embarrassed

I charge behind her and slip my hand I front of her to close the door and then jump in front of it to stop her.

She gasps and spins herself to hide her face from me

"Hey" I ease "don't you be embarrassed,youre Devine but I'm doing this for both our sakes" I admit

I hear her take a deep breath
"Tristan,im sorry. I'm just an idiot" she says before jumping round me and somehow getting out the door.

How the hell?

I attempt to follow her but she sprinted into her room and I appreciate her wanting privacy right now.

I threw my hands into my hair and pull slightly with rage. I am such an idiot! I close my eyes and sigh angrily.

As much as I want this,shes too...innocent. Too pure. As much as I know behind that beautiful exterior there's something very sexual beneath it,no I can't.

She wants love. I can't give her anything close.

I huff out and step forward to close my bedroom door. I need to sleep. As much as seeing Hayley will be awkward now,shes an amazing girl and my assistant. Things can't afford to be awkward between us.

I walk towards the bed and undo my belt to drop my trousers. Just as I step out of them and pull off my socks,my phone buzzes on the bedside table.

I scan the screen with my eyes and pick it up to see who the text was from.

'Christine' I groan but reluctantly open the text. Now is not a good time.

'I had fun the other night...we should definitely hook up again soon ;)'

I grimace,ugh a winky face. We had discussed this,ill see her again next week. I can't reschedule things. Once a week that's it. Theres always one who has an attachment,i understand it I do. Not everyone is like me. The others understand the schedule.

I place my phone back on the dresser and slump back into the soft duvet. Silk,it helps that I'm only wearing my boxers so the feel of it against my bare skin is rather enjoyable. I eventually persuade myself to pull the blanket over me and turn over to fall asleep. I need to rest.