𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Jaehyun arrived at the address his friend had sent him. He parked on the sidewalk of the grand ENA Suite Hotel, a popular VIP hotel in Seoul. He dialed the number Johnny had called him from earlier and it was answered almost instantly.

"Hey John, I'm outside"

"Okay, okay, I'll be right down" the other end of the line sounded.

Minutes later, he recognized a familiar man towering effortlessly as he strode from the hotel's entrance towards the sidewalk. Johnny peered into the windshield with scrutiny until he saw a hand waving him to come.

Once he sat into the passengers side he buckled his seatbelt. "Wow Jae, Seoul city life is treating you well" he said as he saw his best friend up close, and gave Jaehyuns bicep a quick squeeze.

Jaehyun swatted his friends hand away from him and grinned.

"You're one to talk" Jaehyun lifted his head in the direction of the hotel.

"What can I say? I'm not only handsome, I'm rich" he chuckled which made Jaehyun join in.

Jaehyun then started his car and swerved into a lane. As they came to a stop light he turned his head to Johnny.

"So, where are we headed?"

"You should be telling me!" Johnnys eyebrows raised in shock.

"Dude, you know I hardly go out."

"Tsk tsk, true. Well have no fear, your buddy is here to revive your social life"

The green light signaled and Jaehyun cruised aimlessly as they chatted, catching up.

"Hmmm... I miss the club scene here since I last visited, how about we go to a club?" Johnny said as he rubbed his chin.

Jaehyun glanced briefly over at Johnny with a small smirk. "I'm not scraping you off the floor again"

"Come on, that was one time! I actually don't drink that hard now."

"Sure..... anyway I know just the place" Jaehyun said and with a swift veer of the steering wheel he made a U-Turn in the other direction, heading to the most popular club in the city.

----

After parking his car, they both got out and approached the clubs entry. They were let in by the bouncer after he checked their IDs and they went straight for a booth.

Shortly after they seated, a server came to take their orders.

"What'll it be boys?" A woman who wore skimpy clothes grinned as she chewed on her probably stale gum.

Neither of the two paid her any special attention.

"Martini for me, and for my friend...." Johnny said as he stared at Jaehyun.

"White russian, please" he said while he glanced over at the dance floor.

She noted it and went off to fetch their requested beverages. It didn't take long for her to come back with a tray with their drinks on top. She carefully set them down and winked at Jaehyun before taking her leave.

"Ayeee Jung, still a heartbreaker I see" Johnny snickered as he took his olive and began to eat it.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and brought his drink to his lips and took small gulps of the liquid.

Taeyong and Sicheng both downed their own beers as Sicheng bobbed his head to the music. He was obviously enjoying this a lot more than Taeyong who was too tired to match the youngers energy.