𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐑𝐎

Closing Remarks

Thank you all for reading, supporting and commenting on "Between the Lines"

Thank you all for reading, supporting and commenting on "Between the Lines". I have never written anything with action or crime or anything like this in general and so I had to get inspiration from things I've watched or read and sometimes the internet. I was able to push past some challenges this story had and complete it as I hoped with more than 20 chapters and also some action packed scenes which I hope were thrilling for you to read. I hope I did the fmv by jaeyong station justice bringing the characters which I interpreted from their video to life.

What were your overall thoughts on the story? Any favourite scenes or chapters? How did you end up finding the story?

Based on the ending, there may be a part two in the future with another ship included as a main with jaeyong and solving the mysteries revolving around Politician Choi. I have some ideas so far, especially along the lines of Taeyong starting fresh and going after his dreams, a new threat to Jaeyongs newly developed relationship and them being thrown in the neck of danger once again with a new foe as a result. Current title idea: A Fine Line.

Available for translations. Just message me!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Future plans

I opened a one shot book for Jaeyong stories in the meantime, while I take a break and work through my next project. Feel free to check it out and if you have any requests you may leave them on the appendix chapter. I have two ideas for one shots so far and hope to publish one of them soon.

The first one will be about Jaehyun going on a family trip for three days, to a small town in Korea and meeting a very striking and adventurous Taeyong. Taeyong is a live-in-the-moment type of guy and so when he shows Jaehyun around, they also do somewhat questionable things. Jaehyun can't help but be attracted to the brazen and breath-takingly beautiful male. Overall he experiences an unforgettable vacation.

I have many full fanfic plots I wish to share with you all soon and hope you guys look forward to them

I have many full fanfic plots I wish to share with you all soon and hope you guys look forward to them. If you have plot requests, feel free to let me know about those as well. No guarantees they'll all be created, if I am not fully inspired, but I'll try my best.

Thanks to the encouragements from you all, I'm able to continue and enjoy doing something worthwhile. Here's to a continued wonderful journey ahead. With and for Jaeyong.

Also, I just wanna make it clear that I'm a jaeyongist and so you will mostly or more than likely only see stories with them as the main characters. Of course I may include other ships in the plotline but I doubt I will make a story about other ships as the main characters. However, who knows what the future holds, you never know.... but as of right now, I'm sticking with my ship.

AO3

I'll upload this fully to ao3 after I proofread and fix anything that needs to be fixed. I won't edit the storyline or anything but check for typos or awkward phrases. I have started to upload some but I still have a lot to proofread before I finish. This is also available for translations like I said, but you have to message me privately first!

Next work

My next work will be a jaeyong short story based on the song called "just friends" by keshi. Have a look at the lyrics as a teaser of sorts. It'll be about one sided love and dark angst. There will be smut included as well.

The lyrics give you an idea of what's to come but the plot is along the lines of Taeyong being in love with his best friend Jaehyun for some time. They become friends with benefits but Taeyong wants more.

Title - Just Friends
Rated - 18+
Genre - Angst, Romance

Social Media

I opened a tumblr if you guys want to connect with me outside of wattpad

I opened a tumblr if you guys want to connect with me outside of wattpad. It's open for submissions of photos and videos as well as questions, so feel free to check there. I'll also be posting random updates sometimes there, as well as showering my love for NCT on a whole, but you'll also see it here on my wattpad wall so not a huge deal. It has a music playlist so it's better viewed on the PC.

Jaerontaemo.tumblr.com

I also made an instagram where I post snippets of chapters and upcoming story updates! @jaerontaemo

Well, that's all from me. Thanks again and see you all in my next story, I hope!

- Love, Krys