𝐓𝐄𝐍

The following day they had returned to Seoul, Jaehyun gave Taeyong the rest of the day off to recover.

He had offered to drop Taeyong off from the airport, but the older had refused. They soon parted ways, Jaehyun heading straight to his company after the older had found a taxi.

Jaehyun arrived at his company and entered the lobby being greeted by his employees. Hastily, he approached the elevator and rode it to his floor.

He then went to his office trying to avoid anyone else on the way. Jaehyun plopped into his swivel chair before letting out a huge exhale. He hadn't realized how tense he had been until now.

Jaehyun felt like he was walking on egg shells the entire morning trying not to think of what happened yesterday. The whole plane ride, he had been pretending he was too tired and avoided looking in Taeyongs direction.

He was relieved when Taeyong refused the ride he'd offered, to be honest. Had he accepted, it would have been extremely awkward.

He smacked himself on the cheek. The flashback appeared. He groaned at the memory of how he had touched Taeyong. He should really stop acting without thinking. And oh God, the staring. He stared too long. However, those were nothing compared to what he truly wanted. What he desired.

As he got out of his reverie he was about the sign into his laptop before he heard his phone ringing. He took it out of his pocket and didn't recognize the number.

"Hello, Jaehyun speaking?"

"Yes, Mr. Jung, are you alone? This is P.I. Kim Doyoung."

Jaehyun paused briefly to stare at his office door, "Yes, Mr. Kim....I'm alone"

"Regarding what we spoke about before, I was wondering if you had time to meet right now?" The inspector asked.

"Yes, where should we meet?"

"I'll text you the cafe address I'm heading to"

"Okay, see you soon" Jaehyun said before he hang up and got up from his desk to leave his office.

-----

Upon arriving, Jaehyun walked into the cafe scanning all the customers until he glanced over to the corner noticing someone who fit the description Doyoung had told him. A brown haired man with a trench coat.

He approached the person hesitantly, "Mr. Kim Doyoung?" he asked as he walked into their line of view.

The inspector glanced around while he sipped his coffee, he placed the cup down when he saw Jaehyun.

"Come, sit, sit" he said standing and gesturing to the seat in front of him.

Jaehyun quickly sat and stared around the cafe taking in the customers once more and outside the window to his left as if to check if he'd been followed.

Doyoung reached for an envelope from his inner coat pocket and handed it to the CEO. "What I could find about the Politician is in there, it was the hardest job I've had in a while, I'd need more than a week" he said.

Jaehyun took the envelope and opened it taking out a few documents which showed personal information and track records. He noticed everything appeared normal until he came across some questionable bank account figures.

He peered up at the inspector who had been watching him intently as he drank his coffee.

"What is this? I don't understand?" He asked arching his eyebrow.