19: Maintain Self Control

Omniscient
10:35am
November 3rd 2019

Winn stood in front of Chandler's door with Raina and Raya his two twin girls who he had gotten custody off yesterday. He placed two firm knocks on her door and stood there awaiting for her to appear.

"Winn I told your ass to- oh". Chandler said swinging the door open and seeing the twin girls in her eyes. She swiftly grabbed them and their belongings shoving them in the house.

"Were my money"? Winn asked after she had placed the kids in the house.

"Nigga hollup". She said digging in her purse to pay him the 50grand she owed him.

"Bye". She said turning back into the house slamming the door in his face.

She turned around with her back against the door to see the twins both staring at her with big brown eyes. Jhamal and Chandler had been dating for 4 years. After about 2 years Chandler had an affair with Winn. She loved him at first and it really wasn't about the money but after about 6 months she was heart broken because Jhamal was way too interested in his work than in his girlfriend. He spent too much time at work trying to provide for them than actually spending time with her. So she went to Winn for comfort and he impregnated her. 

"Wh-why are we he..here". Rayna the one with two afro puffs asked with teary eyes.

The twins had been through so much after being in the system. There were only two when they got put there and had been from foster home two foster homes. They had met so many different people some who had scarred them but the woman in their eyes gave them warmth.

Chandler thought she didn't love them. She really had convinced herself she had no sort of emotions for them but she was wrong. The twins looked just like her except with more shade. And she couldn't help but notice how much she missed them she truly loved them and the sight of them made her fully forget about her plan and all she wanted to do was love them and focus all her attention to them.

But the truth is Chandler was never the real threat anyways it was someone capable of much worst.

Jhamal Hillsin

10:43am

I walked into my office feeling motivated. To work of course. Seating in my office chair I let my mind relax as I pulled up the documents to see how my company was progressing. My mind started to wonder on multiple things at a time rarely being able to focus on just one.

But her of course all my thoughts were based on her.

I thought about how close we had gotten to losing all ounce of self control the last time we had seen each other . How far I could have gone if I didn't care about her heart and how fragile she was to me. Is I was as selfish as the man who had first fractured her and valued only my needs before hers and how bad I could have fractured her even more to the point where she could be damaged.

The thought it self scared me making me wonder if I was even good enough for her. If I could heal her shattered heart with my broken one. If I was capable of hurting her like the guy before me had. Or if this was our chance of being happy and healing together.

I wasn't a selfish man but for her I was. I wanted her all to myself and there is no denying it. It kind of scared me how possessive I could become over her and made me question how stupid I was to ever shame such a beautiful woman like her and make her question her worth when we first met.

It redirected me to last time we had gotten close to ripping each others clothes off. She has the power to drain every ounce of myself control and she knows it.

I didn't even think twice before he got up walking across the room. AI could see a smile uncontrollably crept on her face noticing how I had jumped off the couch. She wiped her mouth with a napkin then stuffed her  bowl into the plastic bag then  turned around to see me face to face with her. 

She initiated the kiss using the amount of boldness I had powered her with. Her soft plump pink lips captured mine she she softly sucked on my bottom lip. I was taken aback from the boldness but indeed turned on. Her hand reached out to grab a hold of the back of my neck pulling me in between her legs as her legs voluntarily wrapped around my waist. I was begging to get hot as she continued kissing me. Then she suddenly broke the kiss. And I felt her lips graze my neck softly and I was even more shocked at this act. I could hear her breathing rigged as her heart beat even more faster.

"Melanie what are you up to"? I whisper groaned softly against her ear as she kissed my neck. She didn't reply just simply kept doing what she did. I swiftly picked her off her desk and dropped her softly on the couch in her office.

My lips kissed her neck as I heard her heart pounding against her chest. She squirmed softly at the feeling of my lips on her neck. Then I heard a moan come out of her lips and knew it was time to stop before she drains all my self control I tried so hard to maintain.

"That's enough for today".I chuckled turning to face her and saw her lust filled eyes. I had definitely turned her on but she by far wasn't ready. A small thought crossed through my mind to be selfish and drive her to my house right then but I could never take advantage of this woman even if I tried.

"Thanks for the food". She whispered as I got off her small curvy body.

"Is that the only thing you're thanking me for". I maintained eye contact with her.

"Is there something else I should be thanking you for Mr. Hillsin". She smirked as I enjoyed the way my last name rolled off her tongue. I needed to leave because it was getting incredibly hard to handle.

"You're making this hard". I mumbled getting of the couch.

"What"? She asked getting up with me.

"I promised to have dinner at my mom's I gotta go". I said kissing her lips one more time.

From that day I couldn't stop thinking if I did the right thing or if I let her down but I was still proud that I had maintained my self control.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vote, Comment and Share