Chapter 2

Alright so here is chapter two. I have no update schedule I just update when I can. Hope who ever reads this enjoys.
---------------------------------------------------

-Still Katsuki's P.O.V-

I run to save him, but he's already to far down sol instead I run as fast as I can down the stairs. I see Deku lying unconscious on the ground with blood quickly starting to form around him.

I quickly rush to his side while I take out my phone and call the ambulence. "Come on Deku please be okay, please" I mumble as tears slowly start to make there way down my face."P-please."

-Izuku's P.O.V-
*10 minutes before*

Class just ended and I'm slowly making my way outside to meet with Kacchan. Suddenly I bump in to someone, I would say sorry but erm I'm mute so......
"Oh you I've been looking for you," the person says. Huh.

"I don't know what Bakugo sees in you to be your friend. I mean look at you not only are you quirkiness but your also mute. Why don't you do everyone a favor and kill yourself."

W-what is he talking about and killing myself I can't image how Mom and Kacchan will react when they hear about that. I quickly  shake my head no and start to walk away.

"No?"
"Well then" his voice suddenly gets dark "I guess I'll have to make you."

Suddenly I stop. Wait what's going on, why can't I move? "You see my quirk is mind control. No matter how hard you try you can't break out of it." Oh. "Now be the good boy you are and go to the school roof and take a swan dive off the roof.

My body then starts moving on it's own. Wait no stop moving I don't want to die. But before I know it, I'm on the roof getting ready to jump. I hear Kacchan yell my name and I wish to respond to him to turn and face him, but I can't my body refuses to. Before I know it I feel so much pain in my body and as I slowly start to lose consciousness I hear Kacchan saying for me to be okay. I'm sorry I don't think I will be, Are my final thoughts as I slowly succumb to the darkness.

*Present time*
-Katsuki's P.O.V-

"Come on where is the ambulance. Hold on Deku helps coming  soon just stay alive for me, just please stay alive." When they finally get here then put him on a stretcher and take him inside the vehicle as I slowly follow along. While on our way to the hospital they ask me on what happened, but I don't respond my main focus is Deku and only Deku.

Once we arrive they quickly take him out of the vehicle and rush him to the E.R for surgery. All I can do now is hope he lives.

---------------------------------------------------
Well there's the wrap on the second chapter hope you enjoyed it.
Welp until next time my fellow readers.

I love these <3

I love these <3