Chapter 9

Thank you for 1k+ reads UwU
---------------------------------------------------
-Katsuki's P.O.V.-

*Present Mic announced the test is over*
Ha these extras didn't stand a chance against me. I'm pretty sure I got first place since all these extras quirks are useless compared to mine.

I guess since I'm done I should go see how Deku did and ask how he think he did. I start to make my way over to the location Deku's test should have token place.

Once I arrive I see a group of people standing there looking panicked while staring at something between them all. There all murmuring about something, but I don't pay attention to what there saying I'm too busing looking for Deku. I look though all of them checking if I can see any broccoli hair, but I can't. I go forward and push the one standing in front of me out of the way.

"Move you darn extras."
After I push them out of the way, I see Deku at the center laying down looking as if he's half dead. Oh gosh theres blood every where around him. Dang it you stupid nerd I told you not to, I told you not to over use your quirk. Not again I can't lose you not today.
I rush towards him and carefully grab him.

"Deku........? DEKU! Come on wake up. Please don't die on me, I almost lost you before I can't go through that again. Come on you stupid nerd get up. Please."
I look at his health colar and see it's beeping a red color.
That can't be good.

I didn't even realize I was crying.
I pick him up and yell at all the extras that were surrouding us.
"YOU STUPID EXTRAS, YOU ALL WISH TO BE HERO'S, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING WHEN THERE'S SOMEONE LITERALLY DYING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. YOU ALL CALL YOURSELVES HERO'S? YOU CAN'T EVEN HELP MY FRIEND."
The person I love.

"Move out of the way."
I run forward to try and find somewhere Deku can be fixed and healed.

*Time Skip*

I was able to get Deku to the nurse who goes by the name of Recovery Girl. But why though she's not even young she's old, so why does she have girl in her name. She asked about the health color Deku had and I told her he had bad health condition.

Maybe I shouldn't have told her, but she is the nurse after all, she'll be taking care of us whenever we get injured. After she healed Deku she told me he'll live, but with the illness and him injuring himself like that today there's a chance his life expectancy will probably become lower.

After she left I decided to sit next to the bed Deku was laying. I stare at him and look over the bandages he has on himself because if the injuries,
"You darn nerd I don't want you to die, but what can I do your life is already short because of this whole thing, it'll probably lower if you keep this up."

"But don't leave me" I whisper, "You're my only friend, the one I love." Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud, but I know he can't hear me. I take a hold of his hand and put my head on his bed. Slowly as I watch him, I start drifting into uncounsiousness and I welcome it.

---------------------------------------------------
Haha sorry about that. I haven't updated in a while (I think when was the last time I updated).
It also isn't that long. ㅠㅠ
Anyhow I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Bye.
-MyFriendsCallMeTamaki