Chapter 7

Alright here is the next chapter
I like vines
OwO
---------------------------------------------------

-3rd person P.O.V.-

Deku awakes and slowly makes him way off his bed and into the bathroom. He then undressed himself and starts up the shower before slowly stepping in.

*Time skip to after the shower*

Deku slowly steps out of the shower, take a towel and stars to dry himself off. Once done he grabs his school uniform and puts it on before he grabs his backpack from the side of his bed and swigs it over his shoulder.
He gets out of his room and quickly waves to his mom before rushing out of the room. He then waits for Kacchan to come out so they can walk to school together.

-Katsuki's P.O.V.-

Uh is it morning already. I don't really want to go to school.
"GET UP KATSUKI IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL"My mother yells.
"SHUT UP OLD HAG" I yell back.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
"NOTHING," I grumble as I get up and start getting ready for school.

I take a quick shower then put on my uniform. I walk out of my room and grab my backpack that I have beside the couch.
"Bye Old Hag I'm going yo school," I tell my mom before I exit the room.

I walk outside and I see the nerd waiting for me.
"Hey nerd how are you this morning?" I ask him while we start walking to school.
"I am doing well this morning. How about you Kacchan?"
"I'm fine you nerd. Do you got your pills?"
He nods.
"What about your medical collar?"
He nods again.
"Good."

We finally arrive at school and Deku and we both head to our respective seats. I hope this day goes by quickly I don't want to be here longer than I want to.

*Time skip to after school because I'm lazy*

School is finally over and now I'm on my way to the beach with Deku by my side.
"Hey Deku how do you feel about trying out your new quirk toady."
"I'm very happy and excited," he signs, "I can't wait to try it out. Do you think I can be as strong as All Might someday?"

"Ha you and me both Deku we will be the best top hero's this world has ever seen." I say as I smile at him. (UwU)

We finally make it to the beach and we see All Might already waiting there for us

"Greetings young Midoriya and young Bakugo. Today we will be testing out your quirk Midoriya my boy. Are you ready?"
I turn and see Deku nodding.
"Alright let's get started."
"Since you have barley acquired this quirk it will be hard for you to control it at first."
Deku nods.

"Now I want you to imagine an egg in a microwave. Reduce the power. Shorten the cooking time...do whatever you need to do so the egg doesn't explode. I want you to think of yourself as the egg and your quirk as the microwave. Reduce the amount of power you put into your body, so instead of using 100% and breaking your body. You only use 5% and can actually work your quirk and not break yourself. Okay you got all of that?"

Deku and I both stare at All Might before we both frantically nod our heads.
"Good now Midoriya try using your quirk on that metal."

-Izuku's P.O.V.-

I nod and start to walk over to they metal pole All Might was talking about. While I walk I feel a strong power surge over me. I've made it to the poll and start imagining the egg in the microwave.

I put all the power that I felt in my body into my arm and SMASH! I punch the poll and it gets blasted away with all the power from my quirk. I quickly look down and see my arm isn't broken, then I turn back around to face All Might and Kacchan with a smile on my face.

All Might a wearing a big smile on his face while Kacchan has a look of shock before it slowly turns into a smile.
"Great job young Midoriya!" All might praises.
"Thank you" I sign. "How was that Kacchan?"
"That was great Deku." He talks me.

Suddenly I start to cough and when I saw cough I mean it sound like I'm dying. I kept coughing and coughing to the point where blood started to come up.
"Oi Deku where are your pills?!" Kacchan asks me before quickly rushing over to me.
"In my pocket." I try my best to sign.
He puts his hand into my pocket and takes out my pills before taking off the lid, grabbing a pill, and giving it to me.

I take the poll and my coughing slowly starts to decrease until I stop.
"You good now nerd."
I nod.
"Are you good now my boy"
I nod again.
"Alright after that incident, both of you are allowed to go home. Get some rest because from now until the entrance exams, which is in two weeks, you will be training to control this quirk and call it your own. Now go."

*Time skip to the day of the entrance exam*

Deku has now and is continuing to get better in using his his new found quirk. Currently he is able to control at most 10% of his quirk. Both Deku and Kacchan are at the beach talking with All Might before they have to head to U.A for their entrance exam.

-All Might's P.O.V.-

"Good luck my boys, I hope you both pass the exam."
Both nod and thank All Might. (Talk and sign).
"Now go off young Midoriya and young Bakugo and pass the exam."
"Bye for now All Might" Bakugo says as Midoriya waves bye.
I hope those boys pass, they will make fine hero's one day.

-Katsuki's P.O.V.-

The nerd and I are making our to U.A to take the exam. Hopefully were able to pass it.  Once we arrive there's a crowd of people trying to get in. Dumb extras they think like they will get in with their dumb quirks.
I look next to me and I see Deku trip over a rock.
Clumsy nerd. I rush over to catch him, only for a girl to quickly touch him and have him to suddenly stop falling and start floating in the air.

---------------------------------------------------
Well that's it for this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Your author
-Kat <3

Your author-Kat <3