Chapter 3

Hope you enjoy this chapter.
This may be my longest one for a while.
This might be my last update till nest week or maybe sooner (if not my sister will probably come after me)
---------------------------------------------------

-Katsuki's P.O.V-

It's been 3 hours since the nerd went into surgery. I hope he gets out soon I'm starting to worry. Who am I kidding I've been worried this entire time. Deku's mom came a while ago she hasn't stopped crying since and neither have I.

*Two hours later*

A doctor comes out and calls the people who are there for Deku. "Izuku Midoriya." Inko and I quickly get up and walk over to the doctor. "Is he your son?" Inko frantically nods.

"Okay the good thing is your son has survived the surgery and will have a high chance of living. He should wake up later today."
"And the bad news?" I ask.

"Well the bad news is, is that this accident caused him to develop a disease that is not curable. It will shorten his life span to around 30 years. He needs to take certain pills daily in order for him to maintain his health and he needs to wear a colar that monitors his health. He will also cough up blood from time to time, so that what the pills are for to stop that for a while."

"N-no not my son. Why did it have to be him?" She sobs.
"I'm sorry ma'am but there is nothing we can do about it. You can go see him now if you like, he is in room 710 on floor 7."
"Thank you so much doctor."

We make our way up to the seventh floor and find his room. By the time we get there he's already awake looking around the room confused.

"Kacchan what am I doing in the hospital?" He signs.
"Why did you do it Deku?"
"Do what?" He signs again.
"You jumped off the school roof you nerd!" I yell as tears silently make way down my face.
Suddenly a look of pure horror and realization passes over his face. "That boy." He signs.

"What boy Deku?"
He signs,"There was this boy that I bumped into. He told me that I would be better off dead. Then when I tried to leave he used his quirk. He said it was mind control and that there was no way for me to break out of it. The next thing I know is I wake up here."

"That kid", I sneer," He's going to wish he never messed with you once I'm done with him."
"KACCHAN NO!" Deku signs, "Don't kill him."
"Why not you could have been killed because of what he did why don't I return the favor."
"Even if he did do this to me he doesn't deserve to die."
"Fine you nerd you win"
"Thank you", he signs.

Anything for you nerd. You're lucky I love you. Wait did I think that. No I can't love him can I. Eh I'll think about that later.

-Izuku's P.O.V- (Finally)

I'm glad Kacchan agreed I wouldn't want anyone to die just because they almost caused me to die. That's sounds bad once I think about it (owo) oh well. I sometimes wonder how I fell for someone like him.

*Time skip to one week later brought to you by cute Kachhan*

I'm finally out of the hospital and I'm on my way to school.
I also have to deal with this sickness great. Gotta make sure i have my pills. Yup. I've missed so much during that week. At least Kacchan updated me on what we were doing in class.

As soon as I make it into the class the bell rings. Good I made it just in time. Minutes pass by and suddenly the teacher says," I would pass out these future career forms,but...........I assume you all want to be heros!"

Suddenly all of my classmates start getting exited and chatting showing of their quirks except me and Kacchan. He suddenly says," Don't lump me in with these losers. As if I had anything like their crappy (Gosh that's the first time I've written a bad word before(is that considered a bad word?).) quirks."
The class starts yelling at him.
"Shut up! Extras should act like extras!"

"Ah, Bakugo you, of course must be aiming for U.A high school." the teacher says.
I suddenly hang my head down hoping he wouldn't say my name.
"You're also going for U.A aren't you Midoriya?"
Well seems like hoping isn't good enough.
Every one in the class except Kacchan starts laughing at me.

"HEY LEAVE DEKU ALONE!" Kacchan suddenly shouts.
My classmates start whispering amongst themselves "Him really isn't he not only quirkiness but mute." "Yeah he is, why would someone like him try?" "He's probably going to fail."

I put my head down while they all whisper to each other.
"HEY! SHUT THE HECK UP ALL OF YOU AND LEAVE DEKU ALONE" Kacchan yells.
One of my classmates ask,"Yeah, and why should we."
Big mistake. I think.
Kacchan slowly turns his head to the one that spoke and says lowly and threatening
"Do you want to die?"
"No" the person squeaks.
"Good"
Well then that was erm scary. I quickly sign my thanks to Kacchan and he just nods.

---------------------------------------------------

Well that's a wrap on that chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't tell me what I can try and improve on.
Your author
-Kat <3

Your author-Kat <3