Chapter 8

Italicized is thoughts.
---------------------------------------------------

-Katsuki P.O.V-

He has a look of terror on his face as he until realizes he's floating instead of falling. I see the girl touch her finger tips and Deku is slowly put to the ground. I rush over to him and ask him if he's fine.
"Yup I'm good Kacchan just tripped that's all." He signs.

"Oh I'm sorry about that, I should of asked if I could use my quirk on you, but I figured you wouldn't mind since you were falling, but it is a bad omen to trip and fall," the girl tells us.
"My name's Uraraka, Ochako Uraraka."
She holds her hand out for a shake and Deku gladly shakes it."

"Well I wish luck to both of you on the exam, hope to see you in the classes." She quickly walks off to the entrance.

"Stupid extra" I whisper, but Deku seems to hear me.
"Kacchan don't be mean," he signs,"she just helped me."

"Well if you were paying attention to what you were doing nerd, you wouldn't have tripped and wouldn't have needed that extras help." I angrily reply.
He gives me a look that literally says really.
I just roll my eyes, grab the nerds arm and drag him to the entrance.

*Time skip to the auditorium thing (is that what it's called?)*

*Cue Present Mic yelling*
"WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE. EVERYBODY SAY "HEY"!!
Man this dude is loud. Well that's his quirk anyway, so I guess.
The nerd is sitting besides me looking with interest at the pro hero that is before us.

I think I might of dozed off during the speech because the next thing I knew a blue head with glasses was standing up asking questions about the robots. While he was.... moving his hands up and down...?

Anyway the pro hero explained that certain robots have certain amount of points with them that your able to gain once you destroy them. Yada yada.
Then he explains that the biggest robots were zero pointers and they value no points if you were to destroy them.
Then what's the point in them, I thought.

Whatever.
"BREAK A LEG EVERYONE!"
Once the meeting (Was it a meeting?) was over all the students headed to their designated locations to take the exams. Sad thing was I wasn't with Deku when we separated he was placed into another location. I hope doesn't overdue it I don't want him coughing up blood and dying because of this.

-Izuku P.O.V-

Oh no I'm not with Kacchan. Gosh I didn't get the same location as Kacchan, him and I were separated. Guess I have to take this exam by myself.

I look around and I spot the girl from earlier who helped me. She seems to be relaxing or mediating, I don't know?
Hmm I never said thank you. Well I can't even talk but I can try to tell her. Do I have paper with me?
I slowly make my way towards her to thank her but I'm stopped by this kid with glasses and blue hair.

"Why are you here? Hoping to interfere?"
EEP!
I quickly shake my head no, then he walks away.
Sigh, maybe I'll just thank her later.

"And....begin! What's wrong the test's started!! Run! Run!"
Oh gosh it's started.
Dang it I'm already behind.

I rush foward using One for All to make me faster. I see a robot up ahead, and I start charging up One for All only using 5% I run up to it and.....SMASH. The robot gets destroyed upon impact as I keep running looking for for to destroy.

*Tiny Time Skip*

I've destroyed a total of at least 20 robots and rescued about 6 people, that should land me around 40ish points. I also might of coughed up some blood haha better not mention that to Kacchan.
"One minute and 35 seconds remaining" the speaker blares.
Already!

*Shake* *Stomp* *Shake*
Wait what the heck is that?
I turn around and suddenly I see, a huge robot.
Oh shoot I didn't think they were that large, it must be a zero pointer.

Wait why can't I move?
I feel this wave of pure terror wash over me as I star at the robot. As I look through my peripheral vision I spot the rest of the students running back away from the robot. I try to follow suit, but my body just won't move.

Evently I'm able to stumble backward a few feet until I hear something.
"Oww....."
I turn around and spot that girl from earlier.
She's on the ground surrounded by rubble and seems to be in a bit of pain.
*Tiny Flashback Ohhhhhhhh*
'It's a bad omen to trip and fall'
*End of Tiny Flashback*

Suddenly all the fear I felt before just vanishes as I run forward towards the girl.
I power One for All into my legs and jump as high as I can. I feel this immense pain in my legs and I look down and see them broken.
I'm going to have to worry about that later, I need to deal with this right now.

I then power One for All into my arms as I reach the top of the robot and.....SMASH.
I punch the robot with all my might (All Might :)) and it gets destroyed along with my arm.

The robot slowly starts to fall as well as I do. .y body rushes down towards the ground and there's nothing I can do to stop myself from this landing.
I close my eyes waiting for the impact to end my life, but instead of that I feel a slap to my face and I slow down.

"Re.......lease."
And then I fall down a short part as I see the girl I saved fall down with a piece of machine.
She then starts to vomit.
Oh.

I attempt to stand up but this flare of pain passes through my body and I fall down. I look up and see All the student slowly making there way towards the girl and I.
I start seeing black dots in my vision when I attempt to stand up again, only to fall down again.

I try one last time, but instead of lifting myself up I vomit up lots and lots of blood.
Before I give up to the darkness I hear a faint voice yelling.
Hmm that sounds like Kacchan. When did he get here.

"Deku......? DEKU!"
And then everything goes dark.

---------------------------------------------------
Errrrr sorry about not updating lately, I'm just lazy and I couldn't think of what to write. Again sorry.
Hope you liked this chapter, it's not that long though.
Anyhow bye
-Kat <3

Anyhow bye-Kat <3